Recharging

I wake up in S. T. A. R labs. Since I couldn't walk I though it safer to stay here the night. Barry stayed too and slept on the opposite bed. He told me that I was in no condition to be alone even though I've told him I've been in worse.

Barry is still fast a sleep, so I decide to try and get out of bed myself. I get up and stand using my bed then try to stand with no support. I stay up for only a second and fall on Barry's bed. He yells and sits straight up. I laugh at his shocked expression and bad case of bed hair.

"Sorry I fell in you" I say and try to stand up again. In a flash Barry's is beside me, and I grab onto his arm for support. " I have to say though you looked hilarious when you yelled" I say and walk out the door with some help.

"Ya thanks for waking me up like that" Barry says sarcastically. I let go of his arm and walk down the hall slowly. My muscles are sore, but I push on knowing it will get better. It's 8:00am so no one else is at the labs yet. Just me and Barry. I flop on a chair once I get into the Cortex giving my legs a rest.

"Seems like your getting better" Barry's says and he sits down next to me.

"In a couple of minutes in going to go on the treadmill" I state and boot up the computers. As I do so Dr. Wells rolls in talking to Cisco.

"Ah, seems like your getting better quicker than expected Ms. Kestrel" Dr. Wells states and wheels off again. Caitlin comes in shortly after and smiles when she sees me walking.

"I see your doing much better Juno" she says and walks over. "You should be resting though for a quicker recovery" she tells me. I nod, but don't listen to that advice I make a B-line for the treadmill. I start of slowly and work my way up to jogging. Caitlin lifts her head up from her work and her face drops.

"Juno you shouldn't be doing that. You will strain your body and could potentially pass out" she says angry waving her hands around.

"Fine" I saw not wanting her to see how tiered I actually was. I make my way over to a rolly chair and sit down. I take a sip of electro lights to help me with recovery. I slowly sink into the chair and my eye lids feel like lead and I close them slowly.

* * *

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders. I instinctively attack and slap the person across the face.

"Ouch" Barry wines as everything comes into focus. I look up to see Barry rubbing his bright red cheek.

"Teaches you" I say and sit up. I look over to the clock and it reads 1:30pm. I was out for two hours.

"Why did you wake me up" I ask looking over to Barry.

"The CCPD wants you" he says. I sigh and drag myself over to my bag.

"Do you want a ride" Barry asks. You nod slowly a little excited. Barry walks over and scoops me up in his arms. Within a second I'm in the alleyway next to the CCPD.

"That saves a lot of time" I say and smile at Barry. He smiles back and walks with me into the office. I walk into the enclosed office of the Captain and Barry hasn't left my side. The Captain glares at Barry and looks like he wants to say something, but to better judgment doesn't.

"Agent Kestrel it seems as though your skills are being wasted with your desk job" he says. I'm a little nervous, and I blink a couple of times. Does he know about Black Widow if so I'm gonna-

"Joe and Eddie both have praised your skills in the field" Phew, close one. "I want you to be our on scene supervisor" he says and stands up.

"Of course" I say and shake his hand.

"It will only be for the meta cases though as I don't want to fire Detective Bob" he says.

"Sure thing" I say and walk out the door.

"Wow that's so awesome" Barry says and gives me a hug. I awkwardly stand there. I don't usually do physical contact, but it is Barry. So part way through the hug I hug back.

_________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, hoped you still liked it. THIS BOOK HAS 1k views!!! I am so freaking happy right now.

Also special shout out to peanut0210 for always being the first to VOTE for my chapters. Love ya.