vision

vision...

A cool breeze played with my hair as I walked through the long grass avoiding the stones hidden in between. It was a full moon tonight and magical creatures seemed to be appearing in search for treasures that I was unaware of. Walking quietly by, I witnessed the moon smile as the lovers kissed which didn’t seem so surprising, as today was Valentine’s Day. I looked around and saw fairies, dwarfs and even trolls heading towards the same destination. Curiosity took hold of me to follow them and as I did, I saw something remarkable unfold in front of my eyes. It was a figure in a shiny silvery gown that seemed young but at the same time old. What intrigued me more was her face. It was beyond beautiful which lead me to realize that she was using glamour to hide her real features. As I focused on her actual form, I saw her for what she really was. Hate to say it put she was pretty ugly compared to others and looked like the walking dead. Realizing I could see her true form, I felt her eyes burn holes into my head. She stood up slowly and started walking towards me. The creatures howled like a wolf, an enemy preparing to attack. As she stood in front of me, I saw her give a signal to her guards, trapping me in a circle with no way to escape. I was so scared; I could jump off a cliff. She finally spoke and introduced herself as Lia Crestova, the royal princess in line to the throne. Lia said she promised to rule for her happiness, for her people’s happiness and for god’s happiness. She noticed me as a threat and warned me to leave or face extermination. Her threats had no effect on me and I refused to back down. She told me to make a decision and I told her that I’m not afraid of her. Seeing no other options, she gave orders to the creatures and they swarmed around me like predators swarming their prey. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was pure hatred in her eyes that taunted me, knowing I was a true loss.