huit

stay safe, because all of you are captivating

stay safe, because all of you are captivating. don't let anybody tell you otherwise. they are wrong. i love you.

🍦

the relief that washes over you once you come to terms with your feelings, taking them head first and doing something about them is almost breathtaking. that is exactly where joshua found himself in this current moment. a boy in his lap, with his lips pressed up against the boy's own. it was something he never thought he would be doing, but over the course of these weeks he had found out about the boy, he had not left his mind at all. so in this current moment, relief came over him as he leaned in, closer to the brunette who had his eyes closed. his soft lips met with tyler's, and joshua had never felt like that in a long time. it felt right. all of the other times he had kissed a person did not feel correct. but this time, a spark lit up inside of him.

in an instant, brunette kissed back. shocking josh slightly, but he became more comfortable in the current situation. the feeling was indescribable. he had done the only thing that was going to help him figure out what those butterflies in his stomach were, every time he set eyes on the younger boy. he felt a gentle hand cup his jaw as the boy on his lap was going through the exact same mindset.

tyler pulled away after what seemed like minutes, his eyes now stuck to the ground as a blush that spread from the tip of his ear to his nose began to rise. he bit his lip as he awaited a response from josh. the older boy smiled as he watched tyler deal with the feeling of embarrassment that he had in fact kissed a man he had only met a few weeks ago.

"m' s-sorry about that, j-joshua." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the red haired boy.

"and why are you sorry, tyler? i don't regret it." josh cocked his head.

"b-because you probably d-did that to make me feel safe s-so i could then leave, and y-you would never come to see m-me again." he whispered, eyes slowly moving upwards to meet with josh's.

josh took the brunette's hand and placed it over his chest, directly where his heart was. tyler gave him a confused glance, but decided instead of pulling his hand away, he would keep it there. the younger boy's own heart fluttered as he could feel the rapid beat coming from inside the other. he felt better knowing that a man such as josh, who had never felt nervous in all his years, was experiencing this kind of feeling.

"you feel that?" tyler nodded. "that's how you make me feel." he smiled, if tyler could blush any more than he already was, he was definitely doing just that.

"n-now you could still b-be lying. i've seen the t-trick many times, and-" the boy was cut off by josh holding his neck and pulling him closer once more, crashing their lips together. the brunette melted against his touch as he gave in. there was no way somebody could be lying if they tried that hard to prove themselves.