Chapter fifteen

*the next day*
( Ruien pov )

I woke up feeling terrible, the same way i felt yesterday. Gosh i do not want to go see a doctor. You could say that I was afraid of seeing a doctor being someone who falls sick easily and often. "Babe." Elvin said, "How are you today?" I kept quiet for a while then said, "Can't you tell by looking. Do I look any better to you as compared to yesterday." "I can tell, that you are not any better at all. You're coming with me, I'm bringing you to see a doctor." He sighed. "Please, no?" I said, showing him my puppy dog eyes. "Why no?" He asked. "Why yes?" I whined, "I don't like going to see a doctor." "Awh, I know you don't but you need..." I said but she cut me off. "You need to chill. I just started having a fever last night and you're bringing me to see a doctor the next day? If this happened to me when I was younger my mum would usually wait for three days to see if my temperature decreases before bringing me to see a doctor you know." I said. "Fine." He smacked me. "It hurts okay." I smacked him back. "Then why are you smacking me in the first place." I laughed. "You know what? It was just for fun." He said and then started laughing. "Not funny eh." I rolled my eyes at him. "Not to you but to me, it is." He said, still laughing. "What is wrong with you? Laughing there like some mad person." I replied. "I'm born to be childish." He said smugly. "I don't think it's something to be proud of?" I replied, looking at him. "Ok fine." He threw his hands up in defeat, "Then how do you want me to be like." "I don't know. Just be how you should be like." I laughed. "Very 'helpful' advice eh?" He arched a brow emphasizing on the word 'helpful'. I grinned at him then went ahead to do my own stuff.
***
(Elvin's POV)
Trust her to be able to fall asleep by just playing with her phone. I laughed at that thought and how cute she was sleeping like how a kid would be sleeping like. I left her there for her to sleep while I decided to look through the script for our new show. After quite a bit of studying that script for a character I was pretty familiar with, I decided to explore what was in her phone while she was asleep and also since I knew her passwords. And the real reason why I wanted to explore her phone was because, whenever she was free she would be on her phone and I can't seem to figure out what she was doing except for online shopping when she does not have social media but she was logged into my Instagram, I had no idea why. I guess, it doesn't matter cos she's my wife. And another I realised was that we had the same wallpapers which were photos of the both of us. I didn't expect that. She then started tossing and turning for some reason but I didn't care, until she woke up staring at me who was 'exploring' her phone. "Hello hello. I see what you're doing there." She raised an eyebrow at me. "It doesn't matter, right...?" I said sheepishly, expecting a smack from her. "Yeah, it doesn't." She replied, calmly. Totally not what I had expected. "Oh." I heaved a sigh of relief.
- End of chapter 16 -
A/N: 596 word. Woops , late update again  .