Here we go again.

AVRIL POV

I just kissed him. Rodrick. Wow.

I headed to my room and laid on my bed replaying the whole scene again and again. This was probably the best day of my life. I just wanna be with him. My hearts pounding on the inside.

I kept replaying the melody of his drums earlier. And soon drifted too sleep.

*Avrils dream*

Rodrick: Hello beautiful.

I looked into the mirror beside me. I was wearing a long silk gown. And my hair was curled into beautiful banana curls. My eyes glowed and my skin shined. The diamond ring on my finger sparkled.

Rodrick grabbed keys, and lead me up the stairs. We came up to large wood doors and walked in. This room was like a dream. The large fluff bed was spotless white. The sheer black curtains hang over over the bed rail. The walls laced with sweet smelling red roses. Large French doors lead to a beautiful over view of the ocean and the beach below. It was beautiful.

Rodrick: Do you want to go to sleep? I know it was a long trip.

Avril: No I'm okay.

Rodrick grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged him and felt his shaggy hair.

Rodrick pulled back and looked at me.

Suddenly. Rodrick wasn't wearing that fancy suit anymore. He was wearing his tee shirt and jeans. His eyes now lined with black eyeliner. Staring back at me.

This was my Rodrick.

I closed my eyes and kissed him on the lips softly...

*dream ends*

RODRICKS POV

After she left, I walked back to my house, feeling my face burn. She kissed me.

I've never felt like this. I mean sure I've dated lots of girls. And kissed a lot of girls. Trust me. But no girl had ever made me feel this... Happy? I don't know.

I grabbed a bag of chips and went down to my room. I grabbed my songbook and started writing.

Then I drifted off to sleep...

*Rodricks dream*

I open my eyes. Woah. Where am I? I sat up in a open field. I looked around. I was literally in the middle of nowhere. Wow. That's great. I stood up and wiped my jeans. Figuring out where to go. I felt someone touch my back. Shock raced through my body. I whipped my body around.

This girl had pale shining skin. Long jet black hair curled at the ends. Perfect Hazel eyes lined with eyeliner and long eyelashes. She was slim and stunning. She had a black tank top with that said her name. And skinny ripped jeans with black ripped converse.

Avril. My Avril.

She smirked.

Avril: Kiss me you fool.

So I grabbed her and kissed her lips roughly.

I stopped and grabbed her hand and laid down in the grass.

I wrapped my arms around her body. And fell asleep.

*Dream ends*