Chapter 2- oh

'Wakey wakey sleepy head' I struggled to open my eyes to see Brad standing above me with breakfast and a cup of tea.

 'Oh well isn't this is a first, you making me something! Are you feeling okay?' I said sarcastically.

'Yeah yeah whatever, don't get used to it ok!' He playfully nudged me.

I saw Brad look at his phone and his face dropped a bit. Do I ask what's wrong? Or do I just forget the text and wait until he says something to me?

'Hey Jas, I've gotta pop out for an hour or so and I'll take you shopping after?' He was in a bit of a hurry getting his stuff together.

'Yeah that's cool, everything alright?' I had my concerned look on.

'Er yeah no don't worry, I've just got to help Nat with something! I'll text you later!'

Wow, he couldn't have run out that door fast enough. Why would he lie to me though? I knew he wasn't helping his sister with something, why couldn't he have just said he was meeting James? I fell onto the sofa and turned on New Girl to get my mind off it.

3 hours had passed and still no word from Brad. It was nearly 4 and shops closed at 6 because it was a Saturday. I went on twitter to see if anything interesting was happening and that's when I saw Brad's tweet.

@BradleyWillSimpson: why can't things go back to the way they were before, when I didn't have to pick between my friends.

WHAT. What's that meant to mean?! Surely he can't be talking about me and James, right? No, James would never make him pick.. Would he? I had so many thoughts going round in my head, like why has James all of a sudden starting hating on me? Would Brad pick him over me? What do I do if I lose my bestfriend? Wait what if it's not even about me, I snapped back to reality. No, Brad would have told me if it involved me, I know he would. I went upstairs to get ready to try and distract myself from it.

I got out my phone and looked at the time. Reaching quarter to 5 and still no word from Brad, I started to get worried, this wasn't like him to not stick to his word or not make any contact with me. I decided to text my friend Holly and see if she wanted to do something.

'Hey you, do you fancy coming over and just having a girls night in? Could really do with female company for once haha xxx'

She text back almost instantly saying yes. Oh thank god. She got here in no more than 20 minutes and we just sat on the sofa talking for a good 2 hours or so.

'So Brad and James are basically arguing about you and Brad has to choose? Wow, who knew James could be so vicious.' Even Holly was confused.

'I know, I don't get it? James seems like such a lovely person and then this happens.' I sighed.

'Yeah, and he's hot too'

'Holly?!'

'What! We were both thinking it ok'

'Oh who am I kidding, he's bloody gorg-'

I got interrupted by Brad coming in, this is why I wish my parents never gave him a spare key.