"Yep lets go." Ryan says talking my hand and running his free hand through his hair.

We had all our classes together except Spanish. First we had to go to Geography. I for one had pretty good grades except for in Spanish...i have 65% in that class. I studied, took good notes, and even read Spanish books from the library to understand how to spell the Spanish words correctly. I don't know why i had not got the language down yet.

We stepped into Geography class and took our usual seats....the third seats on the right row. Ryan pulled out his notebook as did i and began to write what was on the board.

Class went by pretty fast but now it was time for the worst class ever. I had Spanish next. Ryan walked me to Mrs. Franklin's room. (The Spanish teacher.)

"You'll be fine sunshine i know you...your an amazing student." Ryan protested against my wish to skip class.

"Thanks...see ya after class." i said as Ryan kissed my cheek and began to walk to his class.

"Class take out a text book from under your seat and turn to page 247 and read the section on cultural foods in Mexico. It's important for you to understand the culture of a language and how people in that culture live." she said as the class sighed in boredom.

I sat beside Spencer. He is amazing at distracting me away from my work. He may be the reason i am failing this class. Oh well he is really funny and keeps me laughing so its worth it.

"Do you have a pencil...and paper...and the answers?" Spencer asked with a nervous smirk.

" One did you bring anything to class and two i do but i don't know if they are the right answers because someone keeps distracting me." i laugh as he goes into defence mood.

"Your free to move princess ( his nickname for me since we met) i would not enjoy it but you do what feels right." he says as he puts a hand over his chest.

"Wow that was deep Spence. You should be a therapist." i said as i handed him a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Thanks and i dont know maybe i should i have been through a lot as you know and i could help people with the experience i have had." he said in a rather serous tone.

I do know he has been through a lot. He seen his dad commit suicide when he was 4 and had to go to a mental asylum for 6 months when he was 6 because he finally realised what he had actually seen, his mom works 2 jobs just to take care of him and her, he has to work everyday after school to pay for future college expenses, he has been through it. But so has Ryan. Technically our whole squad has been through something traumatising.

Me: Nothing
Ryan: His dad moved away and his mom's drug issues.
Allie: Her mom died when she was 12.
Dawn: She's adopted and when she was 13 she found out her birth parents were killed in a car accident 5 years before.
Garrett: Used to have a serious issue with his bipolar outbursts. He went to therapy and got them under control and if doing fine now.

When all my friends confided in me with their problems i felt like i was from outer space because i couldn't relate to any of them. I just haven't ever been through anything. They all told me i should be happy but it kinda scares me because what if something does finally happen i am going to be unprepared for it. I dont know maybe i am just being a cry baby but i really hope i can take some of my friends experience and put it to good use.

"Yeah but your doing fine. But really you should think about going into that field." i say breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah...fine." he depressingly stated.

I sas about to ask what he meant but the bell rang for lunch.

"Ya wanna come over and watch a movie tonight?" i ask taking my notebook and putting it back in my backpack.