It was June 12th at 5PM, As usual after class ay tatambay tayong lahat sa siomai house sa Bount's. You were just there, singing your heart out with guitar on your hands, in front of your girlfriend who's sitting prettily on a wooden chair.

She excused herself and later on declared that she has to go home early, you drove her home but came back after. We were all starting to get drunk after countless shots of beer.

I stood up but lost my balance so I fell in your arms. "Kaya mo pa?" You asked with a grin plastered on your face.

I nodded absentmindedly as you offered me a ride home which I never declined.

When we were in your car, there was a dead silence between us. I started to talk

"Tagal niyo na ni Shei no?" I asked to break the ice. You nodded and looked at me.

Our eyes locked at each other and all of a sudden I have realized that our lips met, we shared a passionate kiss I haven't given to anyone ever! It was the best kiss behind the countless ex I have.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away" You said and I just nodded. I went out of your car and without looking back, I entered our house. I wasn't able to sleep back then, switching, tossing and turning by the thought of the kiss we shared. I felt guilty for what we've done, Shei's my friend for years.

We've seen each other again and acted like nothing happened. Again jamming with friends after school at Bount's. I couldnt look at Shei in the eyes because of tons of guilt I felt. Every time she calls my name, I felt like she already knew what happened but thanks God she didn't

Few months later you grabbed and took me to the rooftop

"I can still remember it" You said looking directly in my eyes

"Ang ano, Jay?" I asked you as you close your eyes in frustration.

"Everything! The kiss, the feeling!"

I couldn't look at you without traces of guilt. It was by then, I realized that I love you, I don't know if it was already there or it was because of the kiss.

You told me you want to do it again with me. I was having a hard time turning down your offer.

I turned away and went home. You texted me that you are outside our house. I was excited seeing you that I almost trip over our stairs from running.

That time, I haven't thought about Shei or anyone else but the two of us. We were on our bedroom and stared each other. That same time,same day,something happened between us. I was confused, happy,sad and all kinds of guilt.

I then asked you if you like me because I do like you.

"I like you so much. I've confirmed this feeling when we kissed" you said

I asked you if you are willing to be in a relationship with me even if it was forbidden.

You sat down and said that you love Shei and you can't leave her and I can't leave my girlfriend too but cause I love her as well.

But pare, I wasn't confused until you came in my life. I will always remember that night. Always.