Survey Corps

(Y/N's POV)
6 years later....

"...You can leave now." Erwin just finished his speech. I qualified in the top 10, which means I don't have to be here. However, I want to be here; I want my revenge on the Titans.
Several cadets turn and walk away, too scared to fight.
"Wimps.." I mumble to myself.
"Cadets, I respect your bravery. Welcome to the survey corps!" Commander Erwin says. "You may now go to your resting areas."
"Yes sir!" We salute.

I've finally made it! I can take my vengeance on the Titans. In the middle of my thoughts, I run into someone.
"I'm so sorry!" I say helping them up. I look at their green eyes. Something about them, do I know him?
"Y/N?" The boy says.
"Yes?" I ask, confused.
"Do you remember me? I'm Eren." He says.
"Eren?" The memories flood back. The firewood, the winter, his eyes, my feelings. "Yes! I remember you! You joined the Survey Corps too?"
"Yeah! I didn't realize you would either! What's your reason?" He says, suddenly getting serious.
"My....parents.....were killed when the...Titans broke though." I say, between tears.
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was so emotional for you. My mom was killed by a Titan and I never saw my dad again. He gave me a key for our basement." He says. "Ever since then, I've vowed to get my revenge on the Titans."
Just like me, I thought to myself. Maybe we aren't that different after all.