Sweatshirt Exchange.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"Because my future is so bright that I need shades," I muttered before letting out a breathless laugh, slapping my knee in the process. As I looked down at the little girl, I frowned slightly. She wasn't even smiling. I glanced at her mother as well, who just rolled her eyes. "Tough crowd," I muttered. "Okay, so...you want a venti iced green tea? Sweet or unsweet?"

Yeah, after that night at the juice shop, I was kinda off limits when I had asked to work there.

Apparently I was too clumsy.

Maybe they should've cleaned their floors more often.

Okay, I spilled it. But still.

Because of my "clumsiness", I decided to apply for Starbucks and I got the job.

I didn't know why. I wasn't very good with coffee. I got a little crazy after drinking it.

But, hey. If it got me closer to Harry, I was willing to do it.

"I had asked for a child size hot chocolate for my daughter as well, but you were too busy telling stupid jokes. And sweet," the uptight woman snapped, causing my brows to furrow together.

Well, I'm so soooooooOOOOrrrry for trying to keep your kid entertained.

"Sorry, ma'am," I quickly replied before entering it into the cash register. "That will be five dollars and thirty-six cents." I spared her a small smile before readjusting my sweatshirt.

Well, it was Harry's. I wore that shit constantly though. To bed? Yep. To work? You betcha. To the store? Of course. The only time I didn't wear it was when I was in the shower, and that was because I didn't want to wash off his smell.

It still smelled just like him. It was freaky.

After the lady paid me, and I had given her money back, I handed the two cups to one of my colleagues and looked down the line. "Next customer?"

A girl, maybe a few years older than me, smiled before glancing at my outfit. "You know, Harry Styles has a sweatshirt a lot like that," she chuckled.

Fuck.

I was caught.

By a fan.

I kind of pulled the fabric tighter around my body and smiled slightly at the girl. "Well, sure is comfortable," I quietly chuckled. I wanted to tell her so bad that it was his, but I kinda couldn't. She wouldn't have believed me, and this mission was not about exploiting him. It was about becoming friends and eventually becoming lovers. "What would you like to drink, ma'am?"

As I wrote down the girl's order, I heard an angry shriek. My head snapped up and widened as I noticed the mom walk up to me with the cup. "I said unsweet!" She shrieked. Next thing I knew, a cup was being pelted at me.

"Not today!" I yelled as I ducked the cup. Thankfully, it didn't hit me and it didn't get on Harry's sweatshirt. That would've been a tragedy.

I quickly stood back up at stared at her in bewilderment. She clearly told me she wanted sweet. I wrote it down as she ranted at me. "How dare you give me sugar! It ruined my diet!" She basically shrieked. I glanced down at the little kid. She had one hand holding her hot chocolate and the other was covering her ear. Poor kid.

I glanced back at the mom and tried my best not to go karate kid on her ass.

People like her irked my existence.

I couldn't snap back at her only because I would've lost my job. "Listen, while you were telling me what you precisely wanted, I wrote it down. You wanted sweet. You told me you wanted sweet," I seethed through my teeth. "Not only that, but you're not being the best example for your kiddo." I gestured to the small kid who was now covering both ears. "You might be upset, but you don't have the right to take it out on me, your kid, or any of my colleagues. I can get the manager, but I don't know how you would possibly sway him to your side."