C h a p t e r | 2

"Thorne! Oh my stars, have you heard the rumors?" Cress ran to him.

"What rumors?" He was getting worried at the look on Cress's face. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't want to say this but..." she took in a big breath, "they're saying Cinder's missing." Thorne's jaw fell to the floor.

"No way. You're kidding, right?" He tried to smile but couldn't find the energy to do it.

"I contacted everyone and they say they haven't seen her. And, Kai's freaking out." She grimaced, "A lot."

"We need to go to the Eastern Commonwealth. Now." Thorne panicked, wanting it to be a joke. Cress looked at her feet.

"I know, but, sadly we have an order to finish in the American Republic. We can't delay them much longer, we missed the due date for a week." She looked up at him and regret filled her eyes. "If we do that, we can pick up Scarlet and Wolf... Or so.. I'm so sorry, Thorne. we'll just go to the East-"

"No, no. It's alright. Let's go to the American Republic. Don't want them to get mad and lower our funds." He half grinned. Cress only nodded. "I'll start the route there and land."

"I'll be in the back, holding on for my life!" She called over her shoulder as she walked away. As Thorne went cockpit, he only had one thought on his mind.

                                                  I have to find her.

                                 _______________________________

         Hey guys, I hope you like the story so far! Just so you know, I'll update every Friday around 5pm  (which I know is pretty late but I have school.) so if you want, you can just check Saturday if you aren't able to read on Friday.

-MulanIs a Cyborg