Chapter 4; Film Night and Close Quarters.

So, here is chapter four and BOY there werea lot of timeline issues in this. I apologise, I'm getting them sorted ASAP. BUT ANYWAY: here is your main event, you Kyhoeyas. (See what I did there? Eh eh??)
----------------------------------------
Previously on 'The Prince and the Pauper';
They all curled up underneath blankets, whilst watching the advert for the film, waiting to all the excitement to begin.
-----------------------------------------
Currently on 'The Prince and The Pauper';

Kyoya and (Y/N) were huddled (mainly by force) together under the large, velvety soft blanket, watching the film as Kyoya tried out typical, cliche moves on the (H/C).

She pushed his arm off of her shoulders, and took charge.

She took that arm and placed it on her waist, then pushed herself up against the slim body of Kyoya.
The other hosts looked stunned, Kyoya was blushing slightly whilst (Y/N) snuggled up to his chest. They were even more surprised when Kyoya slid down in the chair a little bit to compensate for her, then begin to play with her styled (H/C) locks.

The other hosts just slowly turned there attention back to the opening credits of the film. Takashi kept sneaking a peek at the pair who were acting like a couple should, and then soon smirked.

The reboot of the 'Star Trek' franchise was reaching it's climax, (Y/N) gripping Kyoya's top and the blanket covering them out of anticipation, the others deciding a chick flick wasn't the best film to watch. Kyoya smirked, running his pale fingers along her arms, and then into her hair, pulling her head to one side.

(Y/N) groaned softly, looking at him. Her (E/C) orbs stared into his grey, the male's eyes softening as he looked at her. She smiled slightly, rolling over on to her side and entangled their legs together, then snuggled up to his chest, running her hand across his chest and down to his belt line.
She felt Kyoya shudder softly, although nothing but a smirk was planted upon his lips.

The Ootori boy leaned into her ear and smirked, pulling on the lobe. "Be careful... I may not have a cowlick but it will grow eventually..." He whispered, pulling on the small (H/C) cowlick that (Y/N) had.
The (H/C) suddenly changed personality; she pulled Kyoya off the couch, and then straddled his hips, putting pressure on this throat, only to make the megane male smirk further. "Are you demonstrating what you enjoy? Or are you--." He was cut off by (Y/N) tightening her grip on his windpipe.

"You don't touch the cowlick, Kyo-chan..." Honey mumbled, Takashi going over and shaking her shoulder, bringing the girl from her violent chance.
"What happened?" She asked, looking at her hand on Kyoya's throat, and her hips on his. "Oh my god, Kyoya, I'm so sorry!" She said, pulling her hand away and crawled off of him, helping him sit up as he coughed slightly.

Kyoya soon recovered, then he just looked at (Y/N). He leaned into her ear once more and whispered to her. "Now I know what you're into... Maybe I can try it on you when we go to bed." He then moved away and winked at her, whilst the (H/C)'s (S/T) cheeks flushed red.

Tamaki jumped up, taking Haruhi and (Y/N) out the room before turning to Kyoya and crying. "How could you make her blush like that?! Our darling daughter! It's wrong!" He wailed, only to have everyone sweatdrop.

"Boss," the twins began. "The girls aren't your kids, Kyoya just has a healthy obsession with (Y/N), he clearly loves her." They mumbled in time, leaning on his shoulders as he sighed.
            "I mean, I guess I have something to be gained from this bet, and I guess I have some kind of emotional attachment to her." Kyoya simply stated, only for Takashi and Honey to frown.

"Don't hurt her." The tallest host said, only for Kyoya to nod.
"I'm sure I won't be able to, my father has done that already." He then bowed, walked out the room and took (Y/N) upstairs to his room, slinging her over his shoulder and allowing his hand to graze over her posterior.

(Y/N) thought it was pointless to fight against him, but when they got to his room, Kyoya placed her gently on his bed, caging her beneath him.

[A/N: Attempted lime up ahead, hope it's okay???]

Kyoya swiftly captured the (H/C) (L/C) petals, softly and slowly moving his lips against hers. 'I'm sorry, but this is for my personal gain, and you are want I want to gain.' Is what Kyoya poured into their kiss, communicating his feeling.

(Y/N) returned the affections, fighting against Kyoya's hands on her wrists, kissing him back as it all began to get heated and very touchy, but instead just let out a gasp as Kyoya ground his hips against hers, hands roaming across her waist, and lips trailing down her neck.

She groaned his name softly, hands moving to his hair and tugged it, feeling Kyoya trail his lips down to her chest and start leaving lovebites all over.
             Kyoya growled slightly from the tug, feeling it spark something within him, but soon enough smirked, then continued his work until he heard a knock at the door from his best friend. They quickly separated, only to Tamaki to walk in on (Y/N)'s top hanging off her chest; cleavage and red markings which has started to bruise all over her upper body.

Tamaki growled, only for Kyoya to come to the door, shut it in his face, and lock it. He then walked back to the bed and pulled (Y/N) on top of his hips. "Where were we?" He asked, only for (Y/N) to go straight to his lips, running her hands through his hair and their tongues danced in a heated moment of pure passion, mainly involving the removal of their tops, leaving (Y/N) chest exposed for Kyoya to fondle briefly.
         Kyoya grabbed her behind soon after, slowly massaging it as he lifted her up and down, grinding her hips into his. They both groaned slightly, moaning one another names, but Takashi soon broke the door open, and pulled the pair apart. He just smirked, patting Kyoya's back, silently congratulating him, but (Y/N) was in a fit of rage, everyone ruining the moment.

"GET OUT!" She yelled, forcing everyone out the room so she could go to bed once again. They did as told, and (Y/N) crawled into the bed next to the now trouser-less (but still in underpants) Kyoya.
      (Y/N) pulled off her joggers, climbing in next to Kyoya, and for him to cuddle her carefully, nuzzling her head into her neck. "Maybe we could continue this in the morning..." He mumbled, sucking on (Y/N)'s neck.

The (H/C) just sighed, closing her eyes. "You should be so lucky." She mumbled, falling asleep whilst upset with everyone.

"By the way," Kyoya began. "I won."

It dawned on (Y/N) that Kyoya had succeeded in getting her into bed.