Part 4

*Aidan P.O.V*

To my disappointment, after the meet and greet outside me and Emma had to go our seperate ways.I mean, of course we got eachothers numbers, we kissed for god sake! And believe me...saying there was fireworks was an understatement, and that was just in a small peck!

As Emma and her crew drove out of the carpark, i waved them goodbye...well, mainly aimed at Emma but you know...would be abit rude ignoring the others. As soon as the car went out of sight, travelling back to Essex, my smile disappeared.

I sensed a person joining me on the entrance to the studios...'Arghhh what?!I missed 'em?I missed Jess what is this?' Cel moaned.I stifled a laugh trying to keep as serious as possible, before then hearing the door slam.Well, it seemed Cel was just a little bit annoyed!

'Aidan!' I turned around to see Rich had managed to sneak his way out without me being aware. I sneared at him. 'Look, im sorry mate.I was only joking!' my tensed muscles relaxed abit.'Ok,' i grumbled.

'But come on mate, you can't deny you like her,like, realllyyyyy like her!' a small smile grew on my face thinking of her, as i heard the door open again.Jeeeez can't a guy have some alone time? I thought to myself, still remaining silent.

'Rich is right Aidan.You can't deny the fact your only true smile appears when your with her or thinking of her!' i smiled again, 'See, like then!You done it again!' i looke around to see the owner of the voice and Rich standing there.'Thanks D, thanks Rich,' i said,' but its too late.Shes gone home now and mums taking me back up to Birmingham again in a few hours,'

'But you still have her number right?' Dionne asked.

'Course!'

'Well get texting then!' i laughed as Dionne and Rich walked away.Did they have a thing or something?They were always together!

I got my iphone out in my new cover which was given to me by a fan.

To Emma: Heyy missing you already!Loved spending today with you so much, hopefully we can meet up again sometime!

I hesitated before pressing send...

*Emma P.O.V*

We were half way home when i got a text from the one, the only, Aidan Davis...i still couldn't get used to actually being friends with him.Maybe you could say more than friends.Anyway...

From Aidan: Heyy missing you already!Loved spending today with you so much, hopefully we can meet up again sometime!

I smiled at my phone...'Emma serious you look so creepy whenever you smile at your phone!' i looked over to Jess.'What can you talk about when you're with Cel!' she snatched my phone out of my grip...'Oooo seems someone just got wooed by Aidan!' i blushed at Jess while the rest of the crew on the minibus watched me. 'Okay,okay guys.Nothing to listen in on, just a text!'

That one text which had been such a big deal to me was what started off our non stop conversations.Everyday we'd talk,through school, on the phone, skype after school.We got on so well there was never a time when thing got awkward.We planned to meet up during the next holidays but time went so slow when you wanted it to go fast!

*2 months later*

It was tuesday, the school day was nearly over and me and Jess were walking to our dance hq.We had the championships coming up on Friday and we were fitting as many rehearsals in as possible.We needed to stick up to our name of worthy winners!

*Friday*

Today was the first time since Friday Download that Aidan hadn't talked to me or answered any of my texts and i was getting worried.The one time i needed him for our dance championships and he wasn't here to support me.He was my closest friend, maybe more and he wasn't talking.

We had the day off school so we could travel over to where the championships were taking place. Me and the crew were getting more and more nervous as we got closer to the venue...damn i needed Aidan!

We finally arrived at the venue and jumped off the van, covering my scaredness with excitement.This was one of the first comps we'd had since winning Got To Dance and i was hoping we could show we were worthy of winning that crown.

Waiting for our catergory to be called, we started going over our routines making sure they all worked out ok looking perfect.I caught, out of the corner of my eye, the sight of our manager leaving out the back door.I wonder where she was going....i let the thought slip mym ind and continued to work us girls so we were fully prepared for our name to be called.It wasn't long now.It didn't matter how nervous i was before, whenever i stepped on stage i calmed down.As if the stage was where i was at home, i could relax.

I got pulled out of my thoughts and feelings by my manager calling me.I turned around and saw her standing by the exit i'd seen her leave out of a couple of minutes before.'I'll be back in a minute guys just keep rehearsing!' as, i suppose, head of the crew, i was always the one to get people working hard and keep them thinking positive.

Anyway as i walked over to our manager she smiled and i smiled back.She seemed abit too happy compared to her normal self.What did she have planned? 'I think you have someone waiting to meet you out there!' she stated, adding a wink before walking back over to the rest of the crew.

I pushed open the door and looked around before my eyes locked onto...him.Aidan. My jaw dropped and i ran over to him before giving him a big hug.The thought of him ignoring me today had left my mind and the only words that left my mouth were 'I've missed you!' and i meant it.I truly had missed him. 'Hey,hey,hey i'm struggling to breathe here come on your on soon!' a huge grin plastered my face before i pulled him through the door into where our performance would take place and brought him over to the crew. 'Hi guysss its me again!' All the other girls turned around, more than surprised, squeezing him into a group hug.

'And up next...Perfect Virtue!' the deep voice boomed. We all looked at each other worriedly as we made our way to the stage. 'Emma!' i heard Aidan call.I turned around and hugged him again. He kissed my forehead and whispered 'Good luck out there...you'll smash it!' jeee this boy knew how to cheer me up!

We made our way on stahe and just as i'd said, all my fear disappeared, it was just me, the music, the moves and Aidan.I saw his face appear in the crowd and my msile grew even more.

That day, i danced with everything i had.Heart, Soul and Love.

I put so much energy into it,refusing to lose eye contact with Aidan.I smiled throughout and put my all in. And it paid off.

Havig Aidan in the crowd, cheering me on, it made me more determined.It felt like the best performance i'd ever done, even better than on Got To Dance.I had Aidan.

The song came to an end and everything had gone perfectly to plan...hard work does pay off!

I ran off stage and found Aidan hugging him again.Who'd know you could get so close to someone with just one day and months of texting?!

'YOU WERE AMAZING!' Aidan shouted.

'It's all thanks to you!'i said back.Cheesy, but true.

Then Aidan done the thing i expected least at this point.He lifted my chin up with his thumb and finger and crashed his lips to mine again...it was...amazing.

'Ewwww i'm still all sweaty!' i interrupted, kinda just completely ruining the moment. Aidan laughed and hugged me again, spinning me around in a circle.

'You have no idea how proud of you i am right now Emma!' he said,'I think, i think i love you...'

A/N ooooo exciting ending guys! :D spent all evening doing this chapter lol.Anyway hope you like it! :)

P.S. omg won tix to catching fire premiere can't wait to go on Monday! :'D <3 x