Chapter 3

Crystalheart sighed, "Gatherings today." Owlwing mewed, everyone in Bloomclan had been grieving and terribly quiet.

"I know." She choked out "You know.... Grieving never really helps." Owlwing advised as small raindrops escaped the grasps of a cloud.

"Snowtuft! Aren't you excited?! We're going to a gathering!!" Spindlepaw exclaimed. He was now going to train as a warrior since Snowtuft and Clawtail chose to stay, he was annoying sure, but, he had spunk.

"Let's go." Spiritstar growled before beginning to walk out of camp, plenty of cats following him.

They were the second to arrive at the gathering. First was Stonclan. They didn't really ever talk with Stoneclan, they were oddly always so.... Quiet!

The next clan was Iceclan, a growl rumbled in Crystalheart's throat as she saw them arrive, they killed Aspenlight! They deserve to be driven out and never aloud back!!

Fireclan was last. Oddly enough, Raggingster wasn't there! Instead it was the deputy, Icewing. "Hi Crystalheart! Did ya hear? I'm Deputy!" Blazestrike exclaimed "That's amazing! I'm deputy as well!" Crystalheart mewed trying not to let other's know they have feelings for each other.

"Let the gathering begin!" Frozenstar called "I'll start." Icewing mewed stepping up "Our leader- or.... Old leader- passed away just yesterday." Yowls of grief came from mostly Fireclan. "But. I am now Icestar, we have our new deputy, my son, Blazestrike." He announced as Blazestrike puffed out his chest a bit.

"With Leaf-Bare coming, I would say prey stalk is pretty good. And that is all." He dipped his head as Spiritstar took his place.

"I will start with the first death." He growled, all cats but Bloomclan gasped.

"Iceclan attacked our clan unexpectedly over nothing once so ever!" He hissed turning to Frozenstar in anger.

Cryrtalheart jumped up as she heard a Stoneclan cat whisper "Is she aloud to do that?" And a different Fireclan cat whisper "I recognize her sent from my father!"

"Sir! I'm sure he has a good explanation!" Crystalheart exclaimed "And there is." Frozenstar stepped in as he visibly pushed Crystalheart off almost immediately making Blazestrike jump to his paws and yowl in anger.

"There's a Truce you piece of Fox-Dung!" Making a young apprentice run to his paws "Ya! Besides! Crystalheart was only trying to help!"

Other cats began to nod in agreement and anger.

"Silence!" The yowl of a familiar cat came from the marshes near Stoneclan territory.

By the time he came out cats were hissing and unsheathing their claws before Crystalheart saw who it was "Wolf!"