><

Exactly eight minutes later, Derek pulled up at the scene. He quickly got out of the squad car and ran up to Officer McCall. "Okay Hale, we've got five going in the back and three on each of the sides. You, Reyes and Larne are with me here in the front." Officer McCall said, as he motioned the other two officers to the door. Derek joined Erica Reyes at her side, as they proceeded to make sure it was clear before entering the building. After receiving the signal from Larne, the two officers carefully stepped inside the broken glass door, guns out and ready.

The other officers followed behind the first two, the light from their flashlights casting shadows on the walls. Their shoes crunched on the glass shards as they looked around. Once they saw no one in the entry, they went further into the building.

"There's a bag, Larne check it." Officer McCall ordered. Larne rifled through the black bag finding only dance apparel and a water bottle. "Check the side pocket, there might be an ID." Hale offered, bending down next to the newly trained officer. "I know what I'm doing." Larne snapped, as he reached down to unzip the pocket. Sure enough, he pulled out a wallet and a phone from it. "Stiles Stilinski, male, 20 years of age. What kind of name is Stiles Stilinski? God, his parents must have hated him." Larne read off the drivers license that he'd found in the wallet.

"So if that's his bag then he must still be here somewhere, unless he took off without it. But it doesn't seem like he was trying to get to his phone to call for help. The pocket was zipped up, so whoever was here must have taken him by surprise, not giving him a chance to get to his phone." Officer Reyes said. "Okay, if he's still here we need to find him. Hale and Reyes you search for him. And Larne and I will continue full search. Let us know if you've found anything."

><

After splitting up, Derek and Erica continued down the hallway before coming to a cross way. Derek signaled that he would take the left and she'd take right, before quickly moving out into the hallways, gun poised. "Oi! He's here!" Erica Shouted. Derek made sure his side was clear before spinning around next to her. They cautiously stepped towards the slumped figure on the wall, the young man was bleeding heavily from his head and his face.

Harry pulled his walkie talkie off his belt, "We've found Stilinski, we need immediate medical care..." As he informed the medics of their placement, Reyes checked further down the hall for anything suspicious. She then joined Derek as they waited for the medics.

><

Stiles woke up to the sound of police sirens and people shouting. He could hear several different sets of footsteps making their way down the hallways towards him. "He's coming to!" A voice said. Stiles blinked up at a young woman, he figured that's where the voice was coming from. "Hey there, my name's Erica. You're going to be fine. The medics are on their way." He watched as the blond knelt down beside him. Another officer stood off to the side, watching the two. He was tall, and built, his muscles looked huge. Black hair neatly swept off his forehead, and blue eyes blinked slowy. Or were they green? Stiles thought. He looked over at him before he stepped over closer to Stiles and the woman. What was her name? Ella? Erin? Stiles' thoughts were cut off by the man. "I'm Officer Hale, do you think you could tell me what happened?" The man's or Officer Hale's voice was smooth and slow, almost as if he was thinking about each word as he said them. The man's eyes gleamed an emerald green in the light of the flashlight. So, they're green after all. Stiles thought, as Officer Hale stepped closer. "Oi, back off him Derek, he's not answering any questions until after the medics get here." The woman said, placing a hand on the officers shoulder. Officer Hale scowled at the woman before sending what one would hope was an apologetic look towards Stiles. The medics got there soon after, crowding around Stiles.

Minutes passed a he was being checked over. When he was cleared the medics took him to a studio room near the front of the building. Stiles was sat down in a folding chair up against one of the walls covered in floor length mirrors. He briefly nodded as a woman asking him if he would like a cup of water after shoving a few pills into his hand.

A few moments later the woman returned with a small cup and a few more pills. "Your injuries aren't horrible, just some bruising around your neck and face. You're ribs are slightly bruised as well, but it isn't anything critical. You'll be sore for a while of course, nothing a good days rest and some pills wont cure. Two of these are for your headache, another for the bruising that's already starting to form and the rest for your other injuries. If anything seems to start getting worse, let someone know and we'll take you to the hospital." Stiles smiled and nodded before taking the pills down with a swish of water.

Stiles tried to concentrate on what the officers around the room were saying, but he found himself focusing on officer Hale. The man was standing in the corner of the room talking to another officer who seemed familiar. The man soon exited the room leaving Officer Hale alone in the corner. Stiles couldn't help but stare, only glancing away quickly when the officer caught his eyes boring into him. He smiled at Stiles before kicking off the wall, making his way over to him.

OKAY HERE'S CHAPTER ONE DONE. SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION GOING ON WITH THIS STORY. I HAD EDITING PROBLEMS AND I WAS UNDECIDED ON CHAPTER LENGTH. BUT HERE IS THE FIRST PART. SORRY IF IT ISN'T THE GREATEST, I RUSHED TO GET THIS DONE AND PUBLISHED FOR YOU GUYS. IT'S LATE AND I DIDN'T EDIT THE SMALL THINGS BUT PLEASE READ, COMMENT AND VOTE! - BETHANY