Chapter Two

Anne soon arrived back at home with a sleepy puppy in the backseat. She mentally awed whenever he let out a loud yawn along with a cute sneeze at the end. 

Puppy, as she had decided to name him for now, had innocently curled up in the backseat as soon as she had buckled him up and shut the door. He had taken a nap during the long ride home, and had woken up a couple of minutes before they had pulled up into paved driveway. He had curiously gazed out the window until he saw the large house.

Puppy had stared at the huge house in awe, he had never seen something so large! He wondered if this is where he was to be living from now on. He really hoped so.

He had remembered that the nice lady who sat in the front was named Anne, she had introduced herself on the way to the car. He wondered if Anne had any children. He liked the young hybrids at the store, and wondered if she had a kid that would cuddle with him too. 

After his short daydream, he noticed a slender hand being held in front of his face. He noticed Anne had opened his door and was waiting for him to go inside with her. He slightly blushed and took her cool hand and was lead up to the front door. Anne unlocked the door, and helped the pup take off his too small ragged converse. 

"Okay, puppy. Do you want to watch a movie while I make a phone call?" Anne asked the adorable dog-boy. He was fed 15 minutes before she arrived, so she knew he wouldn't be very hungry. 

The pup looked up and tilted his head, one of his curly ears rising and the other flopping over his left eye. He looked at Anne with a confused expression, which caused Anne to chuckle and lead him by the hand to the large movie room, which was completed by two rows of comfy black leather chairs and a movie screen. Off to the right there was a medium sized popcorn maker, and three very large shelves full of different genres of movies. Anne led the puppy to the kid movie rack, which was completely full thanks to her son and daughter. The hybrid quickly caught interest in "Air Buddies", and held it up with a smile on his face. 

Anne laughed a spark of laughter and grabbed the DVD. She went over to the theatre system and put it in. She looked over at the puppy, and nodded her head to one of the seats. He got up front the floor and sat in a chair that was located in the very back corner. Anne pushed play, and laughed. 

"No, puppy. Come sit up here, you can see it better." She told him.

The puppy made a bark of protest, which only made Anne laughed harder. She nodded though, and went over to the popcorn machine and made him a very small bag of the buttery substance.

She brought the small striped bag over to him, and smiled. He took the bag curiously and sniffed it. His eyes lit up when the delightful smell hit his sensitive nose. He stuck a hand in the bag and pulled out a couple of kernels. He put them in his mouth, hesitantly, and lit up his face with a huge smile when he discovered a new favorite taste. The puppy was so into his popcorn and the movie which was now playing, that he barely noticed Anne leave the room.

Anne walked back into the living room, which was located down the hallway, to the left. She dialed Harry's number in her cell phone, and waited for him to pick up. After about 7 rings, she heard a bark of deep laughter, who could only belong to her beloved son.