Chapter 1

Ashlynn's POV

It was a dreary day in Baker City Oregon, rain fell from the crying clouds and loud claps of thunder could be heard every now and again. I sat in my mother's car,  listening to music as I watched the water hit the window.

I tap my feet as the man sang through my headphones:
You make me feel invincible, earthquake, powerful
Just like a Title Wave you make me brave! Your my titanium, fight song, raising Up like the roar of victory in a stadium!

A few more minutes passed and before I knew it we where pulling into the school parking lot, I took off my headphones and put them into my backpack carefully. "Have a nice day at school honey" my mom said to me as I got out of the car, I smile at her and wave goodbye as I head towards the school entrance.

Walking down the halls of the school to my locker was always a struggle, trying not to bump into anyone or fall on the floor and get trampled. Finally i got to my locker and shoved my backpack into it, then started grabbing the books i needed for class. 

"Hay Ash" a familiar voice says from behind my open locker door. I shut the locker  and look at the tall brunet boy. "Hi Caleb" i said walking away from my locker and down the hall with Caleb by my side "So you ready for the physics  test today?" he asked "I better be, I've been studying pretty much nonstop for the past  three days" I said, slightly annoyed by the time I've had to waste on studying. "So what about you smart guy?" i said with a chuckle "I think i'll do well" "That's what you said before the last test" i said rolling my eyes "Not my fault Miss Monroe is out to get me!" he said raising his voice slightly "Sure she is" i said sarcastically.

Me and Caleb enter English class and go to our seats as the teacher starts role call. 
The old woman called out our names one by one in alphabetical order, I was the second name called "Ashlynn Romanoff" she said in a some what monotone voice. "Here" I said raising my hand. I was passively listening to her calling out names from then on until a new and unfamiliar name was called "Robert Mathews" she said "Present" A small scratchy voice said from the back of the class.

Ashlynn's outfit

the song she was listening to was feel invincible by skillet