Prologue.

Rose was walking along the side walk when she saw it. A big blue police box parked on the corner of the street. That's strange, she thought to herself. As there weren't any telephone boxes like that one, anywhere else. She shrugged it off and kept walking home. Right when she was about to turn a corner she stopped and stood frozen in horror at the sight that met her eyes. There, standing just 30 feet away, was a being. It looked to have the body of a human, but it's head was a insect. A fly to be exact. And it was currently trying to eat something, something that looked so horrible that it can't even be put into words. The monster finished what it had been eating and did something that made Rose want to scream, it turned toward her and begin walking her way. So Rose being the smart girl she is, turned around quickly and ran. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she knew she had to run, and run she did. but, soon Rose was trapped, for she had taken a around turn and ended up in an alleyway. And it was a dead end. Rose turned around as the monster ran into the alleyway. She knew this would be her end, she just knew it. She hadn't even reached her sixteenth birthday and she didn't get to even learn her birth parents names.

The monster was only 4 feet away when she heard it. The sound that filled so many hearts with joy. The TARDIS appeared behind the monster, and out came a woman with curly blond hair, and a man with a bow tie. "Hello! I'm the doctor and I'm here to save the day!" The man Rose knew now to be the doctor said cheerfully. At this point the monster had stopped and turned to look at the strange couple. "Been quite the pain you know that, Zero?" The lady with the curly hair said taking a gun from a holster on her hip, and pointing it at the monster. Which just made a creepy sound in reply. The lady pulled the trigger and the monster exploded. Rose's mouth fell open in both disgust and in horror as she wasn't sure what would happen next. "Right, well okay then." The doctor said not so cheerfully looking at the woman. Then he said. "Come along now!" To Rose and walked into the TARDIS, followed closely by the woman. Rose didn't move, for she wasn't sure weather or not she could trust these people. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Said the doctor as he stuck his head outside the door and looked at Rose in question. Rose decided that she may as well see how those two could fit into such a small box. She walked over to the door and went inside the police box. And saw that, it was bigger on the inside!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Whovians!! So this story will mostly be in first parson point of view, but it will also have some points in third. Just thought I'd let you know ahead of time to try and avoid some confusion that anyone might get.

Well, gots to go but the next update will be up soon!!

(P.s. I just came up with this story as I tried to fell back sleep at 6:45 in the morning on 8-7-16.)