I met Eric

The next day I did not go to school as I was too much tired.Yesterday Sashy and I enjoyed a lot.So today I am not willing to go to the school.Besides,today is the rehearsal for the mid year function and I am not a part of it.

....It was late afternoon and I was suffering from boredom.Sashy was also not in the city.She has gone to her uncle's house.I finally decided to go to a nearby park for a refreshment walk.

With this in mind I changed into a red hot pant and a black crop top . I brushed my hair and went out of the house.

As I reached the park I saw many children playing and also the late teenagers roaming here and there.I started to walk along the walking track.The path was bordered by pebbles.

I was walking looking at the pebbles and didn't notice the guy in front of me and I unintentionally hit him.

He was looking deeply into his phone.As I hit the his hard chest I almost fell to the ground but I was caught by that guy.

When I overcame the situation I looked at the guy's face and discovered that it was Eric.''Oh! Hi,What are you doing here?''I asked.''Just hanging out alone,''Eric replied.''What are you doing here?''He asked.''same as you,''I replied gently.
''You are looking really good,''He complemented.I blushed.''Oh! Sweet that day I did not get your phone number.Can I today have your number?''He asked.I thought for a while and smiled at the sweet nick name that he had given just now,then I said ''Yes.''I took his phone and saved my number in the name 'Sweety'.''I liked that,''Eric said after looking at the newly saved number.

Then we started walking and chatted for more than two hours.
It was almost evening and I had to return to my home as I had promised my Mom that I would help her in making the dinner.Eric offered me for a drive to my home and I accepted it at once.

He dropped me at my shelter nearly at 7:30.p.m.Iwould have reached home earlier but Eric took a long cut making me late.I do no t know that it was intentional or not,but I enjoyed it.

Like,vote,comment......😗😗😗😗

I know that my grammar is sucking. From the next chapter I will keep a look on this.........💜💜💜