prologue

"push push! There you go the baby's almost out!". they always said that having a baby was like getting hit by a semi...and boy were they right. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I gripped on to Louis hand "HOLY FUCK ZAYN!" he starts dropping down on the floor from my death grip but he never let go of my hand. "give me one more good push" I push as hard as I can as I feel the baby slip out. I weakly lay my head down on the pillow smiling when they said it was a boy. They hand him over to me and Louis and Harry are just cooing over the baby. I look at my baby boy and tickle his little chest as he let's out a little giggle. " do you have a name zaynie boy?" I look up and see my best friend eyes all watery his eyes bright blue feeled with adoration. "no I haven't" I say as I look at my two best friends and then immediately pick out the perfect name. "I got it" Louis and Harry hug each other in excitement and both yell "what is it" I giggle at them and speak softly looking at my baby boy "Louis Edward malik" "what did you say? You know Im losing my hearing zee speak up". Looking up at them I speak again this time a little bit louder "Louis edward malik"

Hey guys this is my first fan fic ever so if it's bad I'm sorry but I came up with a concept that I really wanted to do so I hope you like it stay lovely