Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'm sure there won't be, would you like to come in while we wait?" I ask.

"Sure," she saids as I stepped aside.

"Do you want anything to drink or something?" I ask her.

"No thanks I'm fine," she saids as she goes to sit on the couch.

We had a brief conversation until the bell rung again. I got up to get it and saw that it was Kat and Zan.

"Hey Daph ready to go?" asked Zander.

"Yeah but we have an addition that's going with us," I said.

"Who?" Asked Kat.

Just when she said that, Sydney came from behind me.

"Hey guys, I hope you don't mind," said Sydney.

"Hey, no it's totally fine," Kat answered, looking at Zander.

"Okay then let's go," said Zander, walking to the car.

We went into the car and left for the mall.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

"Hey dude, since your birthdays coming up, do you want to go to the mall and get the stuff we'll need?" Asked Luke expectantly.

"Umm, sure I guess," I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm here, I'm here lets go!" Said Ben, jumping around with an idiotic grin on his face.

"How did you know I was going to say yes?" I asked him, looking at him amused.

"Duh, because I know you didn't have any work to do so you were free," he said giving me the 'are you dumb' look.

"Fine lets go," I said, shaking my head and we left to go to the mall.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We arrived at the mall and went to a couple stores. This mall is different from other malls. It has bakeries, a Target, a Walmart, and the normal stores that are usually at a mall. It's pretty big.

We mess around in the mall for a little while trying on stuff and buying stuff here and there. Sydney was pretty fun to be around and was making me laugh a lot. We decided to get some lunch so we went to the food court and ate. We then left to another store because Sydney said she was going to look for something for her brother's birthday. So we went into the store.

We browsed around. I showed Sydney the most ugliest things and she just laughed cause she of course expected me to chose things that aren't cute for him. She decided on a tablet. That's right a tablet. Well she's a good sister. Eh. We left and decide to go to the bakery to get some cupcakes. Guess who we saw there. Arron.

"Well look who's here..." I said, crossing my arms.

"You stalking me Kingston?" He asked, a smirk clearly visible on his arrogant face.

"Please, like I'd care what you do every single minute of every day," I scoffed.

"Yeah well keep telling yourself that. Oh and you have something on your face," he said.

"No I-" I started but he caught me off by smashing the cupcake he had in his hand on my face.

I gasped and so did the others. Luckily I still had half of my drink so I opened it and poured it on his head. This time it was Luke's and Ben's turn to gasp.

"And you have something on your head," I said with a smirk.

He was drenched and pissed. Luckily it didn't spill on the floor or we would have been kicked out.  I walked out of the the bakery laughing, leaving a scowling Arron (who was puffing his cheeks) behind. Zander, Kat, and Sydney followed me out.

"Omg I can't believe you did that! Actually I think I can! That was awesome!" Kat exclaimed.

"Yeah nice one!" said Zan, giving me a quick high five.

"Daphne... That was...." Started Sydney.

I think she's mad. I really hope she's not. Cause if you asked me, that was pretty cool.

"Awesome!" She yelled. 

I just laughed. Then Sydney gave me a napkin to wipe off the cupcake. That gave me an idea.

"IknowhatprankI'mgoingtodotoArronforhisbirthday!" I yelled out so fast that I don't think I even understood myself. 

"What?" They all asked at the same time.

Hehe.

"I know what prank I'm going to do for Arron's birthday!" I said more slower but with just the same enthusiasm.

I looked at Sydney only now realizing I said it in front of her.

"I'm in!" She said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yep, he's been a jerk lately like I said before and it's time for some payback," she said.

"Okay, so basically this is all we have to do, since he put a cupcake all over my face, I'm going to make him a human cake," I said proudly that I thought of that.

"Okay let's do it!" Said Sydney.

"Yeah!" said Kat and Zander.

Okay then.... It's on Arron Cole.