Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸

Start from the beginning

Love you, dad.
__________________

As if on cue, I received a phone call. I picked up my phone and saw that it said Kat. I answered.

Kat: Hey girl

Me: Hey what's up

Kat: So me and Zan are
planning to go to the mall and we want to know if you want to come

Me: Sure

Kat: Okay we'll be over
to pick you up at 12

Me: Okay see you then

Kat: Okay bye

I hung up and got some frozen waffles. I put them in the toaster and waited for them to pop out. While I was waiting I drifted off to lala land. I love lala land. Sometimes I just want to live there it's so pretty and calm yet relaxing and pleasing....

I guess I was so concentrated I forgot about the waffle that when it popped up, I jumped making my heart race. I laughed at myself and got the waffles and poured syrup on top. I poured myself a glass of milk and sat down to eat. Once I was finished, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:45. I decided to start getting ready. I went upstairs and hopped into the shower.

After I was done showering, I left the bathroom to go choose my outfit. I decided on a pair of jeans, an oversized striped (blue, light pinkish, and creme) sweater, a pinky nude infinity scarf, a beanie, and a pair for of creme converse. 🔽

I got changed, dried my hair and did a little bit of makeup

I got changed, dried my hair and did a little bit of makeup. I only applied concealer, a shimmery pinkish eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a nude lipstick. I just threw the beanie on because I was too lazy to do anything to my hair. Perfect!

Once I finally finished, I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 11:40. I still had some time so I just messed around on social media while I waited for them.

Ding dong!

I heard the doorbell so I went downstairs and got my purse and then opened the door.

"Hey Daphne, I was just here to apologize for yesterday. I was just stressed. You know I'm not usually like that. I felt kinda bad, so... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out but from looking at you, it seems you already have plans so..." says Sydney, trailing off at the end.

"Uh hi, and yeah Kat, Zan, and me were going to the mall, would you like to come along?" I said.

"Uh sure, if it's not a problem with your friends," she said chirpily.