QnA

Wow, I feel honored to be included in a 'game'. Okay, I guess I'll be answering some questions. I was tagged by Fujoshi_Otakuz so go ahead and check out their account, they have some pretty great stories under their belt.

1. Favorite anime?

Okay, that's unfair. There's so many great anime out there, it's way too difficult just choosing one. But, if I had to pick, I would say Barakamon would be my favorite. It's adorable, innocent and altogether a well-rounded anime that would leave you feeling good. Plus, Naru is too cute!

2. Favorite subject?

Hm, I would say anthropology. People are so open-minded when it comes to learning about the differing cultures of the world. Not only that, but I say that deciding whether or not someone's belief is correct or incorrect brings up some fascinating points about the formation of individual morals.

3. Types of people you hate the most?

I don't really want to hate people, we already have so many unnecessary resentment towards one another these days. Building upon that logic, the types of people whom I cannot relate with are those who refuse to understand. Like, they just flinch away from the mere mention of information and facts that could thwart their opinion.

4. Bara, Shota or Bishies?

HAHA, WHAT QUESTION IS THIS? I'll choose Bara. I don't think I can stomach Shota and Bishie just further remind me that I will never be as pretty as them.

5. If you were in the world of anime, where would you go? What would you do?

I know I could say something awesome or badass, but really I'd go to a yaoi anime. I'll be that one creepy-ass girl taking pictures of pretty boys making out. Heh.

6. Cats or Dogs?

Both. No question.

7. Who is your Waifu or Husbando?

Uhh, I don't know how to answer. I would choose Nagisa from Clannad as my waifu because she's utterly lovable and I would choose Genos from One Punch Man as my husbando because he knows how to cook a mean dish.

8. Ace, Luffy or Trafalgar Law? (One Piece)

Okay, I know some people are gonna give me some strong words for this, but I actually haven't seen One Piece. BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, so I choose Ace cuz dayum dem abs.

9. Which do you prefer? Yuri or Yaoi? Or Straight couples? What is your favorite ship?

I have two straight ships in an armada of yaoi ships. I have to admit, I new with yuri, but I've fallen in love with it. However, Yaoi really takes a special place in my heart, so Yaoi_Loves forever. And, my favorite ship would definitely be SasuNaru. I just love how their relationship just bonds them from heart to fingertip.

10. Where do you live? What is your age?

I live in good ol' Florida and I will be turning 16 this December.

Thanks for reading and, again, a special shoutout to Fujoshi_Otakuz.

Tags:

-IceyStrawberry

-Aphmau_Anime_Ships

-Harkness71414

-HarmonyInDark30

-Unachikacualquiera

-Levi_TOP

-InuVampireChan

-YaoiGirl_4

-Goldenunderwear

-hi_random_person

-Homestuckgirl13

-Naomikitsune

-a-pan-with-a-plan

-undertale_lover_

Here're the questions:

1. What was your first ship? What is your most recent ship?

2. What's one anime you would never tell anyone that you watched?

3. What was your first fanfic?

4. What do you think is the most defining feature of a person?

5. Where were you born?

6. How is your idol?

7. What anime made you sob?

8. If you had to watch one anime for the rest of your life, what would it be?

9. How did you find out about Yaoi?

10. SasuSaku or NaruHina?

11. Who is your least favorite anime character?

12. What is your favorite subject?

13. What do you think makes you...well, YOU?