How Hou Met (G)

A/n

y/n = your name    y/l/n = your last name

Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you still enjoy it though. 

Unedited

Comment and Follow

******

You were new in town, so you decided that you wanted to go and explore. You had just moved into your new apartment in LA. You walked for about five minutes and decided to stop at the park. You sat down on a wooden bench and started to scroll through (is through the right word?) your twitter. You heard some screaming and laughing not to far from where you were sitting. You looked up from your phone and relized that it was these two boys filming something, so you just ignored them. After a while one of them decidded to sit next to you. He was covered in what seemed to be soap.

"What the hell happened to you" you asked curiously.

"Me and my brother just filmed a video called the slippery challenge"

"Cool, my name is y/n y/l/n"

"I'm Grayson Dolan"

You were intrduced to Ethan and Aaron and you hung out with them for a few hours.

"Shit, it's already 8:58 I better get back home" you said.

"Before you leave, can I have your number?"

You exchanged numbers with Grayson, and you guys texted all night.

******

A/n

I don't know how I fell about this parts ending.