I took my jacket off. "Thanks girls Faith Kelly y'all better behave and if you have guys over no sex." I said putting on my mom voice.

They nodded rolling they eyes.

"Aye tia we got to take some photos first "I said.

Tia was dressed in a simple black dress and had red heels on her makeup was with black Smokey eye ,red lipstick,and light red blush. She slayed also.

After posing for some pictures we posted them and then went to the car. After backing out we drove off to the club.

The club was owned by beyonce husband so we just walked to the front of the long line.

"Hey justice and Tia" the Jeff the guard said smiling at us.

"Wassup Jeff, " We said dapping him up.

"Have fun" he said letting us in.

We walked in and the place was lit Everybody was live.

We went to the VIP section and got some shots ordered Tia drunk one. I kept throwing them back I was going to turn up tonight.

Meanwhile at Justice and Faith's house.
Faith pov
Hey order some pizza and texted TT to come over.

"Kelly text sean to come over because I'm inviting Truth," I said.

"Okay lets change into something relaxing but sexy."She said smirking.

"Hell yeah" I said

Then went to my room. I took a shower and shaved since I haven't shaved in a while then I put on lotion, deodorant,and bath and body works perfume.

I then I brushed my hair and put it in a mess cute bun.

Then I put on my black lace panties and bra set then my victoria secret PJs and fluffy socks.

My PJs were gray with white embroidery. I made sure to brush my teeth and floss.

When I got done the pizza was here I payed and put the pizza on the living room table. Then I head the door bell.

"Kelly they here,"
I said then answered the door.

Sean and truth were standing at the door . Sean was a nice handsome dark skin guy. He has been dating Kelly for 2 years but we were all best friends for months before they started dating.

"Hey sanny and TT come in."I said opening the door and stepping aside to let them in.

"After closing the door and locking it Kelly came downstairs.

She was dressed in some PJs shorts and a pink shirt with some fluffy socks and her hair was French braid.

(Their outfits and the guys on the side)Once we all got a drink and some pizza we made a little bed with blankets on the living room floor

Once we all got a drink and some pizza we made a little bed with blankets on the living room floor.

I was sitting between TT's legs and Kelly between Sanny's legs we had blankets cover us up and the boxes of pizza and some candy and chips in the middle between us.

"Okay I'm getting kind of bored lets play never have I ever." Kelly said cutting on the lamps and turning Netflix off.

We all spread out in a circle. "Go first kelly since you suggested it," I said.

"Okay never have I ever smoked weed."She said nervously.

We all except Kelly put our fingers down. TT looked at me shocked. "You smoked before?" He said shocked.

"Yeah I smoked once it was good but I don't smoke anymore."I said truthfully.

"Okay never have I ever drunk alcohol"I said watching sanny and Kelly put they fingers down.

"You smoke but don't drink that's cool"I said nodding my head at TT.

"Yeah my dad and mom were alcoholics" he admitted.

After that moment of awkwardness we had fun playing and getting to know one another then we all fell asleep on the floor.