Chapter 4

Nae:Why are you calling me?

Mom:Baby,Im sorry I left. I had to get away. I found out your father was cheating on me and I had to leave.

Nae:So what does that mean?

Mom:I should be coming back soon, but you should be on your own for about 6 months to 1 year. It just depends on how fast I find myself.

Nae:Momma Im sorry. But you hurt me. You treated me so cruel when you were here. Most parents beat their kids when their drunk/high. You did it sober. Who does that?

Mom:Ik Baby, Ik! Im getting help for that too. Im just sorry for all the pain I caused you. I love you so much and I hate that I did my own flesh and blood like that.

Nae:Its going to take me a while to forgive you, but its possible.

Mom:Ok Baby! Momma has to go. If you need to talk Im at your aunt Tiffanys house in Colorado. Call me if you need me baby. Im sorry&I love you.

A/N:If you're wondering why her mom was so happy that morning, it was because she had some tricks up her sleave when Nae left. She found out her husband was cheating on her a couple of days before. When she got the okay from Tiff for her to stay for a while, she got revenge. She made him leave and go find somewhere else to live and she got away before Nae got home.

(Back to the story)

I shouldve knew something was up with my dad. He's been acting kind of funny lately. Coming home late at night, leaving extra early in the morning. It was another woman. I wonder who it was tho?

Tay pulls up to Nae's house

Tay:AYOOO!! Open the door.

Nae:Stop hollin fool.

Tay:Sorry! Sooo... Whatcha wanna do tonight?

Nae:We can chill and watch movies, but I need to get some stuff off my chest.

Tay:Ok! Your counselor is ready for duty but first, let me go hop in the shower real quick.

But Nae didnt know when Tay went to the shower all things would get out of control.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The sounds of loud..harsh beatings on my front door.

Who they thank they is.. Oh Uh-UH! Not finna cut it up in here.

I go to the door and see what I ever wanted to see show up here.