{It's okay} Mark X Reader

Note: the reason why mark is talking to himself is usually when he spaces and be super quiet.

(Mark P.O.V)

   God BamBam is talking way to loud, and why are Youngjae and Junior even fighting.

"JACKSON GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE OR SO HELP ME", Jaebum and Jackson fighting...Again. Great I can't get any peace and quiet in this place. I'm trying to listen to my music!! Jesus they annoy me a lot. You know what I'm just gonna go to the park or something because this place is not helping my headache.

{Time skip brought to you by Dab7}

As I walked to the bench under a tree I start thinking of my past, and I hate my past. If you must know why I hate my past it's because I was born In the wrong body. Yes you thought right I was indeed born in a female body, But now I'm in a boy group. JYP understood my struggles and let me audition as male idol. I have my surgery done in a few weeks, so that means I have to be in this binder for a while.

The fans don't know this yet which is okay ill tell them later when I'm ready. I do hope they understand why I'm like this. What if they will hate Got7 because of me! "No! Stop over exaggerating", I yell out loud not noticing people staring at me. I awkwardly rub my neck and sit back down. All of this talk about my past made me think even further into my stupid past, But this time it was a good memory.

"Hey Mark! Do you have the notes from science Ms. Kim was talking way to fast!", (y/n)

Ah right (y/n) she was the only one who accepted my gender change during the time. She was my best friend at the time, and as well as my first ever crush. Back then she thought of me as a bigger brother more than a lover really. Man its been years since I seen her, I wonder whats shes been doing. Wait! Does She even know I'm a idol now? I've always talked about being a male idol when we talked. Maybe I should go back to L.A and visit her sometime. Come to think of it she did say she wanted to be a CEO in Seoul. Maybe I can go see if she actually is a CEO.

"(Y/N) I'M COIMG TO FIND YOU!!", People are staring Mark stop yelling in public!!

When I finally get to the studio I went into JYP's office as fast as possible. "JYP HYUNG I NEED HELP!", I accidently yell and hyung.

"MARK CALM DOWN WHAT DO YOU NEED"

" I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE!"

"Mark are you serious? why did you come to me just look them up or call the police.", JYP hyung is right I should really start thinking rationally. I pull out my phone and look (L/n) (y/n up. I mean if she's a CEO she should be looked up by people right?. I scroll through the people listed until.....

"HOLLY MUSHROOMS THATS HER!?!?", I practically yelled at JYP hyung. "Mark stop screaming you're hurting my freaking ears." Opps "Sorry hyung, But I got to go!"

With that I ran outside running to the train station. (Y/n) Grew up so beautiful, and turns out she's a CEO of a very popular make up and skin care brand. Who would have known she was a tomboy in school, but now she's a beauty icon.

{Time skip to thee front of the building}

"Woah this place is huge...", I awed in amazement. As I jumped out of the uber and thanked the diver. I wonder if she still remembers me. It would be nice if she did, and maybe we could get coffee together.

I opened the entrance door and admittedly security stops me, "Um excuse me I'm Mark Tuan apart of Got7 and the JYP entertainment, and I would like to speak with the CEO.", I say in a professional voice. "Oh sorry Mr. Tuan come right this way."  I followed as they lead me the way to (Y/n)'s office. When we reached her door they left me to talk to her,

I knocked on her door, "Who is it?", wow her voice is soft and deeper than when we were young. "Um it's Mark Tuan. Can I speak to you (Y/n)?", I try to say in english without getting shy, but to my surprise I heard footsteps coming towards me. All of the sudden the door opens in a matter of seconds. "I missed you Mark.", right after that she hugged me tightly. I was so shocked but I hug her as well.

The hug lasted 3 minutes we were hugging each other for are lives. As if we never wanted to let go, but eventually we let go. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and just stare at her more mature face.

"Wow you looked so beautiful.", I whispered to her. "LOOK AT YOU! You've grown into such a handsome man! Did you get the surgery yet?", I shock my head "No its in a few weeks, but I really wanted to see you.", " Well come on pretty boy lets go get some coffee and catch up shall we?", I nodded my head and waited for her to get her things.

We walked side by side not holding hands, because we are pretty famous and we don't want to start rumors between us. "This is my favorite café here!", she said in the most cutest way possible. Wait? What did I just say?! I think I still have feelings for her! NO MARK SNAP OUT OF IT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK.

"So mark how's idol life?", her sweet voice and beautiful smile asks me.

"It's okay I guess, well better that what I expected really. How's being a CEO of a HUGE company?", mind you I was screaming "huge".

"Haha, it's better than being a McDonald's worker.", her laugh is so beautiful. STOP IT MARK YOUR DROOLING !!! Oh right thanks Mind!

"So you haven't gotten surgery yet? I mean with all that money I thought you would have gotten it long ago!" She laughed. "WELL EXCUSE ME IVE BEEN ON A TOUR AND A COMEBACK MY FRIEND!!", I wasn't screaming more like exaggerating everything I just said.

"HAHHAHAHA OMG YOU'RE KILLIN ME HAHAHAHAHAHA", O.o wut
"Oh my gosh you sound like a diva HAHAHA !!", this is the first I smiled so brightly in a long time. Huh....

As the evening progress we have a lot of laughs and talks, but I really need to tell her what I feel or I might never have a chance. We're walking to a nearby park, and I pointed at the tall oak tree. "Hey want to sit over there?", I asked (y/n). Of course she said yes.

"So, um (y/n)...", this is your only chance mark  you can do this! FIGHTING!!

"Yeah?", my heart is racing just looking at her.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time, and- uh um...well",

"Just tell me! I'm your best friend, I mean if you're gay I'm cool with it. It's not a problem!"

"EHHHH!! IM NOT GAY!!", I move away shocked

"Oh well I owe someone money.", I looked at her awkwardly, but I need to calm my shit.

"So.. (Y-n)CanYouBeMyGirlFriendILikedYouSinceWeMet?", MARK YOU IDIOT YOU SAID IT TO CALMLY AND TOO FAST!!

"Yeah I feel the same... I missed you, but now you're right in front of me! You've grown and matured. I can't even begin on how I feel! My heart raced when I heard your voice. It's still racing as well. I want to be there for you; but not as a friend or a sister, but as a wife! SO MARK TUAN I ACCEPT!", after that she ran and hugged me. I was still shocked she heard what I said, but with hesitation I hug her tighter than before.

"(Y/n) will you promise me to stay by my side even if I die?", I whispered lightly.

"As long as your with me!", so that's settled we're getting married asap!!

She then pulls away then yells, "YOU BETTER TELL ME WHEN THE SURGERY IS I WANT TO BE THERE!!!"

I chuckled at her loud statement, "I'll be sure you're the first to know!"

----
Hi my ghosties!
I hoped you enjoyed it! This idea pop into my head, and since I haven't updated my Jungkook story I decided to but this little bonus!
Hope you enjoyed!