Life of the Party

I woke up and remembered the events of yesterday. My gosh yesterday was a long and crazy day. I cant  imagine how Jenna and kellin must be feeling. wait. kellin. I turned around to see a peacefully sleeping Kellin Quinn with his arems still wrapped around me.

   I carefully got out of his grip trying not to wake him and went downstairs. when I got there I saw mike sitting on the couch. he looked at me and I just rolled my eyes. ugh I cant stand him. brother or not he's a bloody ijerk (when I get mad or stressed or rally happy I start using English terms). I went into the kitchen to start making myself a smoothie using those frozen smoothie thingies so you don't have to use a blender.

    I had decided that I wasn't going to let mike affect me so I went into the living room area and sat down right in front of mike. I sat down and started drinking my smoothie when he-for some reason- decided to talk to me. so I just sat there drinking my smoothie and drowning out every single word he said while thinking about Kellin. like I said at the beginning , I love daydreaming. it flt good. especially when he figured out that I was tuning him out.

   Just then Jenna came downstairs looking, happy? "Hey there darlin' whats put you in such a good mood?" I asked

   "first, I realized that I'm not going to spend time being upset about the breakup cos its not going to change anything. second, if I did spend time being upset it means that he wins, and I'm not letting him win. third, I saw that you and Kellin slept together and were cuddling." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

   I got up and engulfed her into a huge hug and said that I was so happy for her. and that if she ever talked about kellin and I with other people around that I would kill her (not literally) and he just laughed and said thanks then I let her go from the hug.

   Then kellin cam downstairs with his bandages and bruises all over him and jenna gasped I guess she didn't see those

"oh my gosh are you okay?" she asked, concern filling her voice

"yeah I am now. yesterday was rough though." he said

"oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she said

"don't worry about it" he said giving her a weak smile and the focusing his attention on me.

"good morning sunshine." he said coming over to me and giving me a hug.

"good morning. you hungry?" I asked

"yes! I'm starving" he said.

"okay do you want some breakfast burritos?"i asked

"yes that sounds amazing he said."

I started on the breakfast but he was still standing there

"can I help you, mister?" I asked.

"Can I help you?" he asked

"well do you know how to cook bacon?"

"Yes ma'am I do." he said walking to the fridge to get the bacon and pan while I grabbed the eggs.

"i'll turn on some music" I said and got my phone and closed the door in between the kitchen and the hang out area and then turned on some shawn mendes. we were singing to "something big" while cooking when "life of the party" came on.

We started singing and the kellin took my hand and he started twirling me around and slow dancing with me nd then towards the end I twirled out then he pulled me in and I twirled into his chest and he dipped me.

then, he leaned down and kissed me. his warm, soft lips softly pressed against mine and sparks flew, butterflies every where, my spine felt tingly, and it felt as f time stopped. we both puled away and he smirked pulling me up from the dip I was in and we kept on cooking and singing the shawn mendes songs and joking around like it never happened.

but I could tell neither one of us  could get it off of our minds.