What happened

The sound of sobs ring through the dark house. As I wonder around with a goal in mind. Finding the source of the sobs. Suddenly, I hear objects being thrown and shattering against the wall. I fasten my pace to reach the source as quickly as I can. As I enter a hall in the south wing of the house, every thing is dark except the room in the middle. The door wide open with a bright light streaming out of it. For a few seconds I pause to listen closer. Scene in a horror movie that I had recently watched flickering in my head. The sound of another object that was thrown and hitting the wall quickly draw me out of my thoughts causing me to slightly jump; startled. Then the sobs start up again. This time much louder. I cautiously take steps towards the room. As I grow closer to the room, I realize who the sobs belong to. And when I walk in front of the open door, my speculation proven right. She was just there, siting in the middle of the room. The beautiful hand carved crib in front of the huge bay windows of the pale pink room; the changing table on the other side of crib; a beautiful white wardrobe in another corner. I couldn't move. The porcelain white rug now stained red along with her stunning white maternity dress.

Her sobs leaving her body violently. Her face contorted in pain and complete anguish. The tears running down her face as if they were a river. Her eyes wide, carrying a crazed look; her hand on her protruding bump. She throws something else at the wall causing me to flinch slightly and let out a small whimper at the sound of it shattering. Along wit her once vibrant soul. I can see it in her eyes. The look of complete rage, disdain, and self hate spread across her beautiful features.

Her cries for the child she will never welcome. Her youngest. The one she'll never see smile. All I could do was watch. Watch as the woman who was in labor with me and my twin for 36 hours. Only for us to slip out 1 minute apart. For her to have my Older sister in under 12 hours and my brother in 10. Ours being the longest. That painful experience was ripped from her. The joy and excitement taken without a second thought. I am as helpless as she is. I can't bring back the innocent life that was taken.

Slowly but surely her sobs calm and all she does is sit there. With tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. I take cautious steps into the room, never taking my eyes off of her. Her beautiful face that once held a blinding smile, now holds a barren look. Her eyes, just as cold. This isn't my mother. No, this is a corpse that was left behind when her child was taken. I take out my phone from my back pocket as slowly as I can. Trying to not make any sudden movements to startle her. Unlocking the screen and call my father as fast as my little fingers could. Bringing the phone to my ears, I release a small prayer. Not for my mother. No. For my father to actually answer his phone this one time. Just this once.

" Don't bother calling him. I've called him already..." she says, pausing the middle of her sentence. Startling the crap out of me. A shaky breath escapes from my lips. Making me want to suck it right back in. For as I do, her head turns in my vicinity. Her corpse like eyes not connecting with my scared shitless ones.

"... His mistress has him occupied inside of our bed. In our summer house in the Hampton's. He was supposed to make me happy again. make me feel alive. With a purpose. But now, I'll be the happy wife who lost her child." she continues. I'll be the happy wife who lost her life, She means. But the look on her face will forever be engraved into my mind. No matter what,

*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~

And this was just a back story! And I finally figured out the updating scheduling for this story and my other one. I'll update Next friday for this book and the next one. And be sure to check out my other book The Alpha King's Baby. And for Notifications on what happening with my books check out my other book called The Book. Love you guys!