Alex's B-Day

Bella's POV

Alex and I have been very good friends ever since the day we met. Honestly I had a small crush on him, I never showed it though. It was his birthday today. 13, he's turning 13. I am turning 13 in two days.
I rode my bike to his house and knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I walked in to find Alex's mother smack him across the face. My eyes widened. She shifted her eyes towards me.
"INTRUDER!" She screamed.
Alex jumped up. "NO MOM! ITS JUST BELLA! A FRIEND OF MINE!"
"ALEX DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?! GIRL, GET OUT!" Alex's mother screamed.
"But Mrs. Simlie, its Alex's birthday today. I'm here for his party thingy." I started.
".......Fine....You can stay for thirty minutes. Any longer, I call your parents." She said and I nodded.
Alex lead me outside to his backyard.
"A-Alex...Yo-Your mom?...She sm-smacked you." I stammered.
"Y-Yeah...Don't worry about it...Its normal." He replied. I nodded again and rested my head on his shoulder.
Thirty minutes passed and I hurried out the door and onto my bike.
"Bye Alex! And Mrs. Simlie!" I called back. I heard a faint male voice call back,
"Bye Bella! I had a great time!"
When I got home I was greeted by 5 familiar faces.
"So Bella, where have you been? Huh?" Charlie asked in a intimidating voice. All the other brothers followed him. It was as if Charlie was their leader.
"I was at Alex's house."
"Yeah. You weren't supposed to leave the house. IMMA TELL MOOOOOOMMMMMM!" He yelled the last part.
"Charlie," I started while clearing my throat, "Mom gave me permission 45 minutes ago. Her exact words were, 'I know Alex's birthday is today. If you want you may go.' So there."
Anthony came up in front of them and yelled, "BUUUURRRRNNNNN!"
My brothers looked ashamed and walked away slowly. I smiled.
"Thanks A."
"No problem, sis!"

Alex's POV

After Bella left, my mother went back to smacking me. As soon as I shut the door I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. I curled up into a ball.
"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! DID I SAAAAY YOU CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" She yelled.
"NO MOM YOU DIDN'T! BUT SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled back.
The conversation ended there. That's when I snapped. I was done. I had no feelings. I was dead inside. I didn't care.
So after my mother and father fell asleep I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, then upstairs to their room.
I went up to my father first. Not caring to wake him up. I stabbed him once, he woke up. Twice, he screamed out in pain. The fifteenth stab, his body lay limp and not breathing. I looked at my mother who was paralysed with fear. I walked to her side of the bed, her eyes still fixed on my father. She slowly looked up at me with eyes saying, 'Please...Don't hurt me..'
I ignored those eyes. A few more screams and cries and my mother also lay limp and not breathing.
I dropped the knife and ran to my room. I grabbed my phone and a few pairs of clothes. Putting on my favorite hoodie, I ran out the door. I knew someone had heard the screams and called the police. So I ran into the woods. I ran...and ran...and ran...Until I couldn't run anymore.
Aww shoot! I forgot a blanket! Ugh..Oh well. I thought.
I lay down beside a large tree. My eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep within minutes.

Bella's POV

Alex was on the news and newspapers. He had killed his parents and ran away. They found a bloody knife with his finger prints in it.
I couldn't believe it....I started to cry silently...
I'm never gonna be able to look into his soft grey eyes ever again.. I thought to myself.
Then a lightbulb popped into my head. I pulled out my phone and went into his contacts.
B=Bella
B: Alex? No answer.
B: Alex please. Answer me. No answer.
B: Alex..I know you're there. Answer me. Then...I got the most chilling text I have ever received.
A: Your next.
What did I do to him?! I was there for him! I'm the one who helped him through his depression state!
I became paranoid.

Alex's POV

When I woke up I received a message. From Bella.
B: Alex?
B: Alex please. Answer me.
B: Alex..I know you're there. Answer me.
I then typed two words and sent them, not thinking of what I was doing.
A: Your next.
I waited for the right moment. It was a week after I sent the message.
It was today. The day I would KILL Bella.
(Midnight)
I crawled in through Bella's window and over to her bed. She was sleeping peacefully. "May you forever rest in peace." I said quietly, smiling psychopathically.
I waited staring into her face. Then I shook her. She woke up. Her eyes widened.
"A-A-Alex??....What are y-you doing...with that kn-knife?"
I didn't answer and raised the knife above my head. Bella screamed, causing her father to rush into the room with a gun. He aimed at my chest and fired, missing, but hitting me in the shoulder. I cried out in pain and rushed out the window, running away as fast as I possibly could.