I have ten minutes until I am suppose to go in Annaleigh's room to have our "daily girl talk." Our girl talks are usually us just talking about when we were little and about everything we have at home. They all usually end in Anna crying and me trying to comfort her while Scarlett just sits there and watches. Sometimes I can't even tell if she's listening or just blocking everything out.

I pull on a sweater an my rainbow house slippers an walk down the hallway. When I get into Anna's room she's sitting next to her bird, Macey, and listening to her tweet.

She turns around as I get closer to her an smiles. She stands up from the chair she was in to join me on her bed.

"So," she drags on,"what famous Sammy story do I get to hear today?" She's sounds unusually happy for someone who's been kidnapped, I think to myself.

"Hmm, well you can either hear about my first kiss, or maybe a story about a family camping trip, OO or you can hear the story about one time when I.." Suddenly she cut me off.

"First kiss will be fine." She says beaming with happiness. This girl seriously loves gossip.

"So it was back in, oh I don't know like fifth grade. I was at the town park with three of my friends, Tally, Richy, and Conor, all of us were sitting on the play ground when Tally suggest we play truth or dare. Jeez, I was so nervous I thought I was going to puke, Tally and I were talking earlier about how I hadn't had my first kiss, so I knew she was doing this for me."

"What a great friend." Anna laughed.

"Yeah well anyways, we all just went over by the tennis court and then sat down on the blacktop. Eventually, when it was Tally's turn to ask someone she picked Conor. Let me tell you Anna, Conor was so cute to my little fifth grade eyes. I thought I was in love with him just because he smiled at me once or twice. When Conor picked dare I remember Tally's smile literally reaching her eyes. She was so overly excited." I roll my eyes as I keep telling the story. "She dared Conor to take me to the bridge and kiss me. He obviously took the dare not wanting to look like a chicken in front of Richy. When Conor and I got to the bridge he leaned into kiss me and COMPLETLY missed and he was so embarrassed.

We went back to our friends and Conor told Richy that I was a good kisser, even though we never really kissed. Later on, when we were all leaving Conor stopped me an turned me around, he kissed me right then, this time not missing at all and it was so incredibly sweet."

"Awh that's so cute Samm, sounds like the perfect kiss!"

"Not really, the next day he went and told everyone that we kissed and he never talked to me again and then moved away our sixth grade year."

"Oh.." Anna said as her face flushed red. "That kinda sucks."

"Yeah, but you can tell me about your story tomorrow okay? I want to go get dressed for dinner."

"Okay. why didn't Scarlett come in for girl time?"

"Not sure, but I'm happy there was no crying this time." I said hugging Anna. "I'll see you in a bit."

I went into my room an put my hair into a quick bun. I changed into jeans and one of the many shirts that I have and then went to the top of the stairs to walk down with the girls.

When I got to the stairs Anna was the only one there. We waited a few minutes for Scarlett and when she didn't come we headed down to dinner.

When we got to the kitchen I was surprised to see Scarlett already sitting and talking to Crow. She always waits, I don't know what's been up with her lately.

"Hey Birdies, how is your evening?" Crow said smiling.

"Fine." I say returning a small smile. Dinner smelt great it was some type of pasta that I've never had.

"So ladies, you would never believe what is going to happen tommorow!" Crow said looking at all of us.

"What's going to happen?" Anna asked genuinely curious.

"Well guess sillys! I'm not going to just tell you!" No one guessed anything, so Crows smile turned into an angry frown. "Guess!" He yelled.

"Um" I stutter. "You're going to finally get us our books?"

"No, but great guess Lori! Tomorrow Amara, that girl I told you about, is going to come and move in to start on the garden!" Crow says clearly ecstatic.

"Oh great, I would love to beable to walk outside in a garden." Anna says happily.

"Well be down here bright and early tomorrow ladies! So you can meet her!"

We finish eating and then head up stairs to shower.

When I eventually lay down and say my prayer I actually have this feeling of hope. Maybe this girl will help us.

Bre's Note: sorry it took so long I had major writer block and tonight a lot of ideas just came to me ! Please comment and let me know what you think. I want to get some feedback (: love you all. I hope you enjoyed!!