My Birthday!

"Y/N! Time to get up!" I slowly get up for today was one of my favorite days of the year. My birthday! I would be turning 13, but what I didn't know is that today would turn in to one of the worst days of my life. I put on a blue and white blouse with a black under shirt, with black shorts.

"Y/N, come quickly!" My mother shouts from upstairs. "Okay mother!" I quickly run up the stairs from the fully finished basement. When I get to the top I stop from shock and happiness coursing through my body.

"Jack-Jacksepticeye!!!" I yell with anonymous round eyes. "Yep! It's me Jackaboy! You will be coming with me for the day and we can do whatever you'd like!" The smile that I grew to love formed on his face. "Thank you mom, and thank you Jack for coming out!"

"No problem Y/N." Jack said with a heavy Irish accent. "Your welcome sweetie! Oh! Sean um, my husband and I need to go out and get some groceries later so, could you keep Y/N until then?" My mom hugged me. It almost seemed she was about to cry.

"I sure can!" Jack reassures her. "Thank you. Well I will see you later Y/N." My mom waves as Jack and I walk out the door. "Bye mom! See ya later!"

"So what would you like to do today Y/N?" Jack asks me. "Hmm... How about, I mean if we could, um, m-make a video together?" I asked nervously like I always do when I think an adult will regret the idea. "Of course! Let's head over to the hotel I am staying at!"

We head off in Jack's car to go make a video. On the way we talk and talk. More like I rambled the whole time and if I had a question he would answer me. I felt really bad after I noticed that.

"We're here!" I look at the humongous hotel in front of us. "Wooooow!" I say as I look up. "Haha! That's what I said after I came here.

We walk in and go to his hotel room. "What would you like to do for a video?" I browse at the games he had lying on his bed. "Hmm... ah ha!" One catches my eye,(even though it was just a note that said the game on it!) Pokemon Go!

"Pokemon GO!" I yell out loud. He laughs. "I had a feeling you would pick that one!" He grabs his phone and camera before we walk back out of the hotel on our journey for Pokemon. It was good fun with Jack, but earlier on when he started to play Rocket League I started to see him as a father figure.

Since my mother married my step-father and my real father isn't really around I really have no nice interpretation of men besides Jack. When I realized this I began to feel this feeling for him. All I could think about then was my feelings for Jack until I got a text from my aunt. Hey Y/N I am sorry to tell you this but... your father and mother died in a car accident during there trip to the store.

I show Jack before I start to tear up. He reads it and became wide eyed. "I-I am so sorry Y/N..." I begin to burst and he hugs me as I cry into his chest. We sit there in silence as people and cars go by at a near by park bench.

He hands me my phone after I begin to stop crying. Thank you for telling me this. I bet you and everyone are just as sad as I am right now. Jack and I walk back to the hotel as I try to calm down. When we reach his room my phone goes off again.

It was my aunt again. Your welcome Y/N and yes, yes we are. So where will you stay then? I am gonna try and keep your brother and sister, but where will you go? I think for a moment and show Jack.

Jack's POV:
I look at her aunt's text and begin to think of some options. 'Well her aunt is out of the question because she already has two kids and now two more... her grandfather has two of his own now because of his new girlfriend but he is to old to take care of three... and all there is left is... me.' I hand Y/N her phone and tell her what I think. "Y/N! I think you should stay with me. I could be your new father." She has already been through way to much.

Your POV:
I begin to cry tears of joy and hug Jack. "Thank you Jack! Thank you so much!" I could tell that he was smiling when he heard me say those kind words to him. "Your welcome Y/N."