Bad Boy Love~ Part 22

Start from the beginning

"Right," I giggled. "That's why you don't have a car," I said jokingly.

He turned a corner and there was at least 30 minutes left to get out on the main road.

The car suddenly started to make a weird sputtering sound, and it shut off.

"What is wrong with your car?" he complained.

"Cause I know(hic!) everything about cars!" I said sarcastically. When it comes to anything with a motor, you've lost me.

"When is the last time you checked your oil?" he asked while opening the door and letting in the cold Winter air.

"I am freezing," I said while ignoring his question.

"When is the last time you checked your oil?" he asked again getting frustrated.

"How do you do that?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh my fuck," he complained as he popped open the hood.

"No one says that," I laughed while pondering if I have ever heard that saying.

There wasn't a response, so I decided to see what was taking him. I grabbed the handle to open the car door and pulled it. I pushed against the door a little to hard and accidentally came rolling out onto the forest floor. Pine needles stuck into my bare belly because of my crop-top and my knees dug into the dirt.

"Owwww," I mumbled while clenching my fists and rolling onto my back.

I heard rattling coming from the hood of my car, so Jake was obviously working on it.

"Help meeeeeeeeee," I whinned. I made sure to add length to my 'E' to let him know that I REALLY wanted help.

"What do you want?!" he called out frustrated.

"Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I whinned again, adding more length to my 'E' than last time.

I slammed the hood shut and in frustration, had a spazz moment on the ground like a 5 year old.

"HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (hic!) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," I whinned again, only louder.

He obviously wasn't paying any attention to me... which really pissed me off.

Drunk me needs attention.

I tried standing up, but I would just stumble back onto the cold ground.

"Jake!" I practically screamed while trying to pull my dead weight body to the front of the car.

"What?!" he answered sharply, sounding very frustrated with me.

"Help mee," I said using a whisper tone, only I practically screamed it. Let's just say I did a whisper/scream.

"Ugh," he said as he walked over to me and ran his hands through his hair.

"You're hot when you're frustrated," I said, the words slipping out like butter. Oops.

"Considering you probably won't remember what I am about to say in the morning... I'm gonna say it while your on the ground so you can't get up and punch me," he chuckled while walking closer to me.

"What is it?" I asked intrigued.

"I've been wanting to tell your for awhile now but you were dating Ryan. I knew you would tell him after I said it and he would probably want to beat the absolute shit out of me. I just really wanted to tell you now so you couldn't slap me," he stated with a smirk.

My mind was swimming with things he could say to me. Was it that he really liked me? Did he love me? Does he love me?

"What is it? Do you loveeee me?" I asked with my breath coming out in wisps.

He took a deep breath before letting out a slight sigh.

"You really annoy the shit out of me."

I was speechless. "You're a complete and total asshole!" I yelped at him. I scrambled to get to my feet and he backed away with his hands in the air as almost to say 'I didn't do anything'.

He came out in a burst of laughter as he watched my attempt at standing up.

I pushed myself up onto my knees and held onto the car for support. I pulled myself to my feet and leaned against the car, breathing heavily.

I didn't even want to fight right now. My head was hurting, I had scrapes on my belly and knees, I was dizzy as hell, I could barely stay balanced, I was freezing cold, and I was done. I was ready to go home.

"Call a tow truck or something," I mumbled as I rested my head on the cool metal.

"That's it?" he asked surprised, "You're not going to run at me while screaming and slap me across the face?" he chuckled.

"Nope, I want to go home," I stated with slurred words.

"Wow," he shrugged. "That's too bad," he chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because you're hot when your angry."

~A/N~

I am taking a while to update :( It's upsetting that I have so much work.

Today was probably the worst day of my life.... Best friends can be mean sometimes :'-( I just want to snuggle with my puppy, by the fire, drinking a pumpkin spice latte, listening to music, in my comfy clothes. I am done with this horrible day.

Here you guys go though! Hope you had a better day than me :-/

Vote, comment, and fan to make me feel better? c:

~Thanks, Morgan