ᕼE'ᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK

I groaned heavily as the doorbell rung. I turned around in the bed and poked Freddy's cheek. "Freddy, there's someone at the door," I said. He groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes. "Why can't you answer it? You live here too. Besides, it's probably my parents," he said. I shook my head, "I don't know. They sound pretty angry."
He yawned, "fine whatever."
He went downstairs, and I waited. I could hear him open the door and I heard silence. "what are you doing here?" I heard Freddy say. He sounded angry. Really angry.
I then heard a voice. A voice I didn't want to hear.

My fathers voice.

I tensed, and got up from the bed and changed. I put my hair into a messy bun, and run downstairs, nearly slipping in the process.
"Leave," I said, clenching my fists. My father sighed. "Just let me speak-" he began, but I cut him off.
"Don't even begin to apologize! No apology will ever make up for the harm you've caused for me, and my life," I seethed.
My father glared, and for a minute I thought he was going to hurt me.
But Freddy stepped in front of me protectively. (I kind of forgot about him for a minute huehuehue.)
He punched his palm, and gave my father an unkind glare.
"I've seen that look a million times, and it never fails to do what you think is right. You shouldn't hurt Alison, it's not-" before he could finish, my father slapped him. I gasped. "Freddy?" I asked carefully.
I thought I could see fumes coming out of his ears.

My friend made no move to strike back, and I was glad. He made the right decision.
he turned his head to face my father. "It's not right," he continued. He continued as if nothing happened. Unbelievable.
My father just pushed Freddy aside, and he grabbed my arm.

"Come home."

"No."

"I wasn't asking. It's an order," he said. I ripped my arm free from his grasp, "I'm not your slave! I'm a human being you piece of crap!" That's when I made a mistake.
He grabbed the collar of my shirt, and I could barely breath. Not barely. Couldn't. "Alison!" Freddy launched himself at my father and I was surprised he managed to tackle him. I fell to the floor, gasping for air.
My dad pushed him off, and dusted his pants. "Fine! Stay! I don't give a shit!" He said, leaving. He opened the door and slammed it.
I rubbed my neck and coughed, "geez, you could've at least said goodbye." Freddy kneels down beside me, "you okay?" He gently touched my shoulder, but I flinched. Seeing that side of him, it makes me feel... Something. Fear? Afraid of Freddy? That can't be it. But, I can't help but feel a little bit of fear from him, even if he is protecting me. We may have been friends for as long as I can remember, but I might not have trusted him as much as I thought.
I sighed, but winced a bit as I began to have a sore throat. "Dammit. I'm fine," I said.
He sighed.
"Good. You hungry?" He asked casually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea what I just did. I was using the bathroom, and BAM! Crazy idea. Well, it's 3AM and I can't seem to go to sleep. I guess it's why the last few parts of the chapter were short and kind of... Shitty. I don't know, I'll try to come up with more ideas. I need your help though. let's face it...
I SUCK AT THINKING ABOUT IDEAS! AND I RAN OUT! Send ideas to me on the comments plz!!!!
                                                                                                                     -Sage.