Mikayuu x Reader

The blond smirked at you. "So you're Y/N.." he began. "You're pretty cute." He added. "Yeah, she's hot as hell." The black haired stated. The blond looked at him, "Hotter than me?" He asked. "Mika..sweetie... No one is hotter than you~" The green eyed purred. The blond named Mika smirked even wider.
You watched as he grabbed the jade eyed boy's waist and pulled it closer to his. "Yuu.." Mika whispered. "I want you. Right now." He huskily said, pushing him down onto the couch. He began to attack Yuu's neck. Kissing. Licking. Bitting. Sucking. And you stood there, watching..wanting... You slid your fingers down into your panties. Rubbing your aching core, a small moan escaped your lips.

The two men looked your direction. The smirked. "Looks like our plan worked." Yuu said. "She does like Yaoi." He smirked. Mika nodded. "You need some help there, sweetheart?" Mika asked you. You replied with a lustful look. Mika stood up and pinched Yuu's nipples before walking your direction. He took off his blue shirt, revealing his well built muscles. "Is that shirt a little tight on you?" He asked. "Maybe I should help you take it off.." He whispered before ripping your shirt off.
The sudden force made you fall back. Fall back into Yuu's strong biceps. Since when was he behind you?

It didn't matter. All that did was Mika's tongue playfully licking your stomach and Yuu nibbling on your ear.

Mika slowly licked up and down your stomach as Yuu undid your bra. Once it came off, Yuu began to massage your left breast as Mika quickly sucked on your right one. You moaned in pleasure as Yuu's fingers make its way to your womanhood. He rubbed your clit ever so slightly. You began to grind on his hand, wanting more.

Yuu inserted a finger. He slowly pumped in and out, in and out. He kissed and bit your neck and roughly played with your breast.
"M-more!" You begged. He obeyed and inserted another finger. He picked up his speed and pushed his fingers deeper inside of you. He pumped you faster and harder each thrust. "Y-Yuu! I-I'm gonna!" You shouted as you came.

"Did that feel good?" Yuu asked. You moaned in response. "No fair, Yuu-chan." Mika whined. "I wanted to make her cum too." He said. You smiled. "You can make me cum as much as you want." You seductively said. Mika blushed, before smirking. He grabbed your waist and threw you on the couch. He spread your legs as wide as he could. Yuu pumped his hard, aching member as he watched you guys.

Mika blew onto your core before quickly licking it. You let out a loud moan. He rubbed your clit with his thumb as he ate you out. His tongue reached deep inside of you. "You taste so sweet Y/N-Chan~" he purred. He licked your region viciously, bitting and sucking at times too. Sooner or later, you had reached your climax. "Mika!!!" You shouted. Yuu came as well, all over your face.

He stood up and quickly took off his belt, and slid off his jeans. "Your turn." He said, devilishly. He grabbed you by your hair and threw your to the floor. He lifted your chin up and stuck his member in your throat. He began to thrust into your throat. What he did to you hurt a bit, but you didn't mind. You liked how rough he was to you, because if you didn't you wouldn't be reading this right now, would you? His thrusts became faster and faster. He groaned, and if your squinted hard enough, he moaned.

Yuu grabbed your waist and put you on all fours. You felt him squirt something in your ass. Lubricant. You thought. He then pushed his member inside of you. You moaned onto Mika's long, hard, dick. Yuu pushed himself inside of you. Once he was fully in, he rammed himself inside of you. Sure he wasn't as long as Mika, but he was thick. He pumped inside of you, faster and faster each second.

Mika came inside your mouth, moaning loudly as he did. You made sure to swallow all of it. He tasted good. Sweet and salty. He pulled his still hard erection out of your mouth. Trails of hot saliva still connected to it. Yuu came, filling your ass with his hot cum. His loud cry of pleasure was enough to set Mika on fire again. Mika harshly kissed Yuu. They started a heated make-out session as you began to pump them both. Their loud moans filled the room. Soon enough, they both came.

~~~

"How did she do." Kureto said. "Good, but they're still gay so..." Aoi replied. Kureto sighed, face-palming.

>>That may or may not have been my first Lemon<<