chapter 1 noticing him

beep beep beep

i woke up to a loud annoying beeping noise right in my ear. i groaned raising my hand to roam around the bed until i felt my finger tips touch a cool surface. i hit my phone a couple of times hoping to hit the damn snooze button. after a while of hitting my phone the noise finally stopped. i signed to myself cuddling back into the blanket trying to go back to the amazing dream i was having. i opened my left eye slightly to glance at the clock before closing my eye to fall asleep. a few seconds later my eyes shot open staring at the clock; 12:51pm.

"shit! " i sprang out of bed running around my room to find any piece of clothing i could reach. i grabbed the first top and pair of jeans i saw before running into the bathroom. i quickly brushed my teeth before putting on a decent amount of makeup to look natural and not caked on my face. i threw on the outfit which just happened to be the tide band tee and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans ( picture of the top and jeans will be somewhere on this page)  i threw on a grey beanie on my head because i didn't have enough time to fix comb my hair. i ran out of the bathroom throwing on a pair of green vans on my feet. i three my phone, wallet,headphones etc into my bag, i ran down the stairs throwing on my jacket when i got down to the bottom and grabbed my house keys. i ran to the door but as soon as my hand hit the handle i heard a bark.

"crap!" sorry harry, i forgot about you" i walked over to the kitchen filling harry's bowl with food and water

"crap!" sorry harry, i forgot about you" i walked over to the kitchen filling harry's bowl with food and water. i went to the back door to make sure that it was locked but the doggy door was open in case harry needed to go outside. i headed out the front door locking it behind me and made my way to the car. i got in making sure my seat belt was buckled in before starting the engine and backing out of my driveway onto the road, heading towards the shopping mall.

i arrived at the shopping mall at 1:17pm 'fuck...'she's going to kill me. i got out of my car throwing my bag over my shoulder also locking my car at the same time. i started walking towards my very angry and impatient friend, standing there with her arms crossed and her right foot tapping angrily on the ground." where have you been!" she explained,"i've been waiting for almost twenty minutes!" she yelled throwing her arms above her head showing how mad she is at me.

"i know i know! i'm sorry stevie! i literally only just got out of bed since my alarm went  off late and you know it takes over 15 minutes from my house to here" i tried to reason with her but by the look of her face she was still very peed off with me, i'll buy you sushi?" i asked hesitantly thinking she was going to hit me.

"your forgiven!" she squealed hugging me very tightly before wrapping her small hand around my waist, dragging me through the big entrance doors. "okay where to first?" she asked, food or hot topic?"

"hot topic"

after walking for ages we finally made it to my second home..... "hot topic. i quickly ran around like a little kid in a sweet shop. there was so many! there was twenty one pilots, all time low, the vamps, fall out boy, paramore,etc..... I'm in love! i grabbed the all time low t-shirt since they my favorite band shirt and i need more. then i paid for the t- shirt after i paid i turned around to see where Stevie was and i saw her over where the CD section was. i walked over to her. she was looking at a 5 seconds of summer sounds good feels good album." you should buy that album Stevie i heard that it's got the hit single called jet black heart."

"oh really thanks Jess thanks I'm getting it." she said. while having another look to see what other songs were on the CD. she was about to say something else until she froze.

"Jess...."

"what is it,Stevie? i asked worriedly.

"a very good looking boy is totally checking you out" she squealed squeezing my arm.

"that's nonsense, where?"

i slowly turned my head around to see a cute boy with really curly hair. h was wearing a nirvana t- shirt with a red flannel over it.

the exact same one Levi Jones wears from the band called the tide

the exact same one Levi Jones wears from the band called the tide. "he's not looking at me! he's looking at you Stevie!" i said embarrassed.

"stop being so in denial!!!!" she shouted, putting my hand over my mouth." do you have a  volume button or something?!"

"sorry" she whispered, i turned around to see the cute boy had gone inside i was kind of gutted  but when i turned around i kept my expression neutral." do you want to go now and pay?" i nodded my head over to the counter, throwing my bag on top of it.

"would you like a bag,love?" a pretty girl with long hair asked. i shook my head no thanks." she quickly scanned everything handing my friend her things. as my friend Stevie was finishing  paying for her things i noticed a couple of girls screaming while running past the store like loads of them. i heard a cough behind me tearing me away from my thoughts making me turn around.

"ready to go?" stevie asked, i nodded, we linked arms walking  out of hot topic store me being the clumsy one had just had to get caught up in a daydream while i bang right into a hard chest  making me let out a big "ow" while falling backwards. stevie helped me get back all my balance as an arm grab my bag off the ground, not even realizing i had  dropped it.

"i'm so sorry" i wasn't loo-" i stopped talking as soon as i had looked up and saw....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huge cliff hanger i know comment heaps on this this chapter if you enjoyed reading the book so far so good then i'll make a chapter 2 to this