The new job (Night 1)

You were going to a new job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza you needed some money and you also needed to get out of your apartment you were happy to be a Night guard you get some sleep in the day and stay up all night watching to make sure no one breaks into the pizzaria you checked the time it was 7;00 pm a few more hours and you have to go to the pizzaria so you decided to eat and get dressed in your uniform
time skip to where your at the pizzaria

You walk into the pizzaria and sit down you were bored and you just got in the damn place you didn't really like checking the vents it was creepy right after the phone call you had only 20 minutes to check out everything so you checked out the animotronics you walked into one of the rooms you found out her name was mangle she was pretty cute to you she opened one eye and looked at you she tried getting up but she couldn't she was broken so you helped her onto the celining one of the animotronics grabed you and smashed your head into the wall the last thing you saw before black was mangle attacking the other animotronic that hurt you and then your vison went black.You woke to the sound of a broken radio near you,you looked down to see mangle fast asleep in your lap you scooted closer to the wall without waking her up she was still asleep in your lap which was cute you both haven't even met each other yet and you already had a crush on her but she did save you shes the only animotronic you ever will trust her head lifted up and her eyes were open she relized you were awake and her jaw droped and she right away yelled 'YAY YOUR AWAKE!" You smiled at her and hugged her which made you both blush you let go her and saw Freddy laying on the ground broken "I had to he attacked you they thought you were hurting me i dont know why thats when i attacked them but im so glad you woke up i thought you had a concusion or something but your ok im so happy!" she said and you looked at her and smiled you thought to yourself that trusting this animotronic will be easy since shes actually the only animotronic that won't kill you.You and mangle went back to the office and you checked the time it was 5 am you and mangle were happy to talk all the rest of the night you followed her back to her room she hugged you and went back to her place and it turned 6 am and she turned off you walked back to the office and grabed your stuff and went back to your apartment for the next night you walked into your apartment and put your stuff down and walked to your room and went to sleep.

A\N
I want to thank my friend deadmaster3 for helping me and if you want go follow her and also see you guys in Night 2 bye guys