Tres

Ethans POV
I decided to sit next to Kayli cause I'm starting to really have to hots for her. Oh shit. I kick Graysons foot under the table and shift my head over to the girl in line that's smirking at us. Dezza. "Is everything okay?" Kayli says looking at me. God she's so gorgeous. "Um.. Uhh.. Um.." I say not knowing how to respond. "Yes! Everything's ok-" Grayson gets cut off by Dezza walking over and saying "Hey baby!" to me. Walking over and sitting next to me, completely ignoring the girls. She puts her hand on my shoulder and I grab it lightly, shaking it off of me. "Get away from us." Grayson says calmly. "Ummm I think we should go.." Deja says standing up. "Nnnnno.." Grayson says. "I think you should go." He says pointing to Dezza. "What why my baby wants me to stay.." Dezza responds looking at me with a smile. "How about this? Get the fuck out or we will call the police because we have a restraining order against your ass." I say pointing to the door. "Ugh fine. You are gonna pay!" She says pointing at Kayli, stomping off. "What the fuck was that?" Yaileen says. "Um nothing." Grayson says quickly. "Bullshit." Kayli mumbles under her breathe. "Creepy ex." Grayson says. "Ah gotcha" Deja says. "So what are you guys planning on doing for the rest of the day?" I ask. "Oh nothing much just chilling at Yaileens place, movie night. That kinda shit." Kayli says. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back" Deja says getting up. The rest of the girls get up with her and they all rush to the bathroom together.
Yaileens POV
"God damn Kayli you and Ethan are really hitting it off." I say to her. "And what about you guys!
Grayson seems really into both of y'all." Kayli responds, pointing at both of us. "We should invite them over." "I mean my parents aren't home.." I continued. "Im down if you guys are down" Deja says. We all just nod in agreement.
Kaylis POV
I want Ethan to come over so I can 'go to sleep' on him. We walk out of the bathroom and and sit back down. OH GOD ETHAN SMELLS SO FREAKING GOOD! Okay Kayli calm down calm down. "Um if you guys want you can come over and watch a movie with us. I MEAN you don't HAVE to but it's a offer." Yaileen says. "I mean I'm down" Ethan says looking at Gray.
Ethans POV
I lowkey wanna go so I can cuddle with Kayli. "I mean are you sure? We don't wanna interrupt your night.." Gray says. CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND AGREE ERRRRR! They might take the offer back. "Yeah I mean it's fine with us..." Yaileen says. Grayson don't fucking look at me. Don't do. HE FUCKING DID IT OH MY GOD!! He better agree. "I'm down." Grayson says. Thank god. "Alright well you can ride back with us?" Kayli says. "Yeah that's cool." Gray says. OKAY! I might get to touch Kayli. That's amazing! "Alright well do you wanna pick up clothes or?" Yaileen says. "I'm okay like this." Gray says. "Yeah same" I respond. "Alright well it's only 4 so do you guys wanna go to the boardwalk or something?" Deja asks. "Okay." We all say in sync. "But there's one problem... Morgan works at the boardwalk. She's a CRAZY fan. She walks up and grabs my butt and shit. Only time she left me and Gray alone was when I was holding hands with someone. It was like signaling her to back off.." I say. "That's not a problem. One of us could hold your hand if you are comfortable with that." Kayli says. "I mean.. You could hold my hand." I say to Kayli blushing. "Let's start now." She says grabbing my hand lightly. "Okay." I say and holding her hand, turning bright red.
(Like the picture below)

HOLY SHIT! Her hands are so soft

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

HOLY SHIT! Her hands are so soft. I love it. I love it already. Now I REALLY wanna cuddle cause she's gonna be warm as fuck. Okay Ethan, your getting ahead of yourself. She's just another girl. WAIT! Hell no. Just from seeing her personality today she's hella cute, nice, and sweet. She doesn't seem like any other girl. She has the competitive personality where it's cute but not seeming ignorant. "OH MY GOD YOUR ETHAN AND GRAYSON OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GOD!" What the hell. I look up to see a fan crying. "WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH HER? ARE YOU GUYS DATING ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ETH!?" She says flipping out. Oh lord. "Hi! And no we aren't dating." I say and lightly remove my hands from hers. "Oh then why are you hanging out with them? I mean look at them. Yuck. They are probably just like that hoe Dezza.." She says ignorantly. "Well bitch wouldn't you like to know?" Yaileen says. I'm so glad they are here. They are saying all the things that I wanna say... HAHA! "Um my name is Kassidy not bitch. But I'm guessing your name is slut? I saw you fucking around with all those guys on Instagram. Commenting on Ethan and Grayson's posts." She says. Fucking bitch. "No actually she wasn't you can leave now." Grayson says with a attitude. He's getting pissed off. "Grayson please I love you guys!!!" She says. "Well you wouldn't say those things if you cared about us so much. That was uncalled for. So thanks for you supporting, but please leave." I say trying to be nice. "Okay but I love you!" She says waving and walking away. "God damn. Someone's being pissy today." Kayli says rolling her eyes. "Don't worry about it. It happens all the time." Gray responds. "So you pick up chicks all the time like this?" Deja says. "No, I was sayin-" he got cut off by Yaileen saying "She's joking." Giggling a bit. "Oh" he says looking down blushing. Oh lordy this is gonna be a interesting night.
---------------
Okay so I know I keep ending it at like random points but oh well lol😂😂😂💕💕💕