I laughed at the text just as the most stunning girl I have ever seen walked in. She was texting but I saw her perfectly. She had long black and straight shiny hair that reached her cocsixs. She had beautiful angelic features that looked like they were sculptured in the form of a goddess. She had striking emerald green eyes that sparkled with humor and wit.

She was wearing a short black dress that reached her knees. It was tight fitting until her diaphragm where the skirt flowed out. The sleeves were medium width and had a circular neckline. There was a thick row of diamonds by the neckline.

She had black Ray Bans in her hair with gold rims

She had a black shoulder bag with a gold chain strap

She had a black shoulder bag with a gold chain strap. It was Micheal Kors.

She was wearing high heel stiletto platforms

She was wearing high heel stiletto platforms. They were black velvet with an open toe and a gold heel. It was obviously Louis Vuitton.

She deffinatly had style and money

She deffinatly had style and money. I had heard that she was a model as well as her mother being a fashion designer. She had big shoes to fill.

The beautiful girl sat down on a seat opposite me. She lifted her head a put her phone in her shoulder purse. She looked around the room and her perfect light pink lips stretch into a perfect smile.

"So sorry I'm late." She said in a beautifully smooth and graceful voice that reminded me of an angel's voice. I also sensed a slight tint of a French accent.

"No problem Olivia. Will please just tell everyone who you and who your character is." The director said and 'Olivia' nodded.

"Hi I'm Olivia Faye," wait! Olivia Faye?! You mean, the Olivia Faye? This is amazing! "and my character is Mia, the main female character." Olivia said. Score.

But I wasn't going to be that person, I was going to become friends with Olivia because she sounded like a nice person.

When the meeting finally ended, I walked up to her as she finished speaking with the director. "Hi I'm Harry Styles. The actor for Edward." I said as I stuck out my hand.

"Yeah, I know. I am actually a huge fan of One Direction." She said the last part shyly as she blushed. I just chuckled and shook her hand.

"Well, I'm a huge fan of your work." I said and she smiled. "Thank you. I hope that I get to see you around Harry, but I need to go to my mom's studio." She said and I nodded.

"Of course. It was wonderful to meet you as well." I said and she blushed slightly as I walked to the door. "I need to go home lads. See you tomorrow?" I asked and they nodded.

"Bye." They said and I took out my phone.

Me: Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
Not Josh: jeez, don't you have someone you do know to bother?
Me: yes... but I want to bother YOU! Plus, I have great news.
Not Josh: so you do admit that I am not Josh.
Me: yeah, I checked the number. Sorry about that.
Not Josh: it's fine lover boy.
Me: what?
Not Josh: because of your bromance.
Me: oh! Yeah, okay, whatever you say. Do you want to hear my good news?
Not Josh: Not really...
Me: well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I met the most amazing actress and model today! And she said that she was a fan of me.
Not Josh: okay.... don't see why that was such a great thing?
Me: because she is damn gorgeous.
Not Josh: oh... so you're one of those guys.
Me: no! No! No! I'm not.
Not Josh: you deffinatly sounded like it.
Me: I'm so sorry. I was trying to say why it was so cool. It was really cool because I really admired her.
Not Josh: okay... well, I need to go.
Me: bye!
Not Josh: You're weird...
Me: Thank you
Not Josh: 😏

I switched my phone off and drove away from the studio. Two new friends in one day, cool!

Olivia's POV

I sat in the seat of my white convertible Chevrolet Corvette. It was a gift from my father last year. I really did love my car and my parents.

My parents

My parents... could just sometimes be a... mission. They were really stubborn and didn't really understand the reason behind my acting. But they tried to be supportive and I loved them for that.

I looked at my iPhone 6S, wondering about the weird guy that texted me. Wondering how I knew he was a guy? He reacted when I said 'bromance'.

I felt a pang of happiness when I remembered meeting Harry Styles. I was a huge directioner, but I knew how to keep my cool. I was really excited to be working with him.

Well, time to face my parents. Damn...

Hey. I know that this part is short, but I just wanted to get started first. There will probably be more texting in this book than the Niall one though. I will try to make my chapters longer, but we can only see.

Words: 1437
😋