Around 6:40 I heard the shuffling of keys coming from the door. I turned off all the lights and walked inside the kitchen where Selena couldn't see me. She opened and closed the door. She walked to the living room and gasped as she saw the cake, gifts, flowers and candles.

"What the..?" She mumbles.

I took that as my cue to step out of the kitchen.

"You really didn't think I would do nothing for your birthday did you?" I say stepping out of the kitchen and smiling at her.

Selena looks up at me with wide eyes and immediately rushes to me. She wraps her arms around me pulls me into a bone crushing hug. My hands wrap themselves around Selena's waist and I pull her even closer to me.We stand there in each others embrace for what felt like forever. I pull away and attach my lips to hers. Our lips move in perfect sync as my hands slightly squeeze her waist. Her arms tighten around my neck as she gently pulls on my hair. We stay there devouring each other until we had to pull away to catch our breath.

Our foreheads against each other, chest heaving up and down together we smile at each other.

"Happy Birthday love." I smile.

"Thank you." She smiles at me.

"I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow?" She asks once our breathing is back to normal.

"I lied. I wanted to surprise with all of this." I say moving hands and gesturing to this dinner.

"You shouldn't have." She says.

"But I wanted to. And I'm still mad at you for not telling me it's your birthday. Like why?" I ask.

"I don't know." She chuckles.

I hold her hand and pull her into the kitchen,"I made my world famous Chicken Alfredo. Don't want it to get cold!" I say.

We take a seat at the table and start to dig into our food. Selena moans and looks up at me,"This is so good!" She says.

"Thank you love but I'd appreciate if you don't make noises like that." I say.

"Why? Do they turn you on?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Eat your food." I say sternly.

"Whatever you say Daddy." She jokes.

My eyes widen at her statement,"Selena!"

"I'm just joking chill." She starts laughing loudly.

We finish our dinner and walk to the living room. We take a seat on the couch and Selena starts clapping like a four year old,"Cake! Cake" She exclaims.

I chuckle,"Hope you like chocolate fudge." I say.

"Do I like chocolate fudge? I LOVE chocolate fudge!" Selena says.

I chuckle and look at her lovingly,"Well then, cut the cake!"

Selena grabs the knife and blows the candle. She cuts a small piece and deliberately shoves the entire piece into my causing cake to fall on my clothes.

"Oops." Selena chuckles.

"You're lucky it's your birthday!" I say grabbing a tissue and wiping my face.

"I missed you." Selena says all the sudden.

I look up at her and smile,"I missed you too." I say and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

Selena smiles and peaks my lips. She hands me a plate with cake and cuts a piece for herself.

"Thank you so much for all this. Best birthday yet!" Selena says biting into her cake.

"Anything for you love." I smile.

My eyes land to a bouquet of white daisies that was on her coffee table. I didn't get her those.

"Those are nice. Who gave them to you?" I ask pointing to the flowers.

Selena looks at me,"I don't think you'll like the answer to that question." She says.

I narrow my eyes and she continues,"Daniel gave those to me."

I clench my fists at the thought of Daniel. Doesn't that guy get a clue that she's not I interested? What is his problem?

"What?" I ask through gritted teeth.

Selena sets the plate down and touches my arm,"Come on let's not ruin this perfect date. He gave them and I couldn't say no. I'm sorry. Plus I don't even like daises." Selena says.

I calm down a little,"Okay. But it's very clear that guy is still into you." I mumble.

"Harry." Selena says.

"Okay yeah sorry." I say.

"Let's open the gifts I got you now!" I say changing the subject and extending my arm to grab the presents and place them in front of Selena.

"You didn't have to do so much!" Selena says.

I kiss her on the cheek,"Ofcourse I did."

Selena picks up the first square box, it was a necklace with the cursive letter h for you know Harry.

"Wow." Selena says.

"I want you to have something to remember me." I say.

"What are you going to war or something?" Selena jokes and I chuckle.

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much." Selena says and peaks me on the lips briefly.

"Can you put it on?" She asks. I smile at she turns my back to her and pulls her hair aside. I put the necklace on and she turns around once it's done.

She smiles at me and glances at her necklace,"I love it Harry. Thank you. I feel like I'm in high school and my jock boyfriend gave me his jacket!" Selena jokes and we laugh.

"Now open the rest of the gifts!" I say.

"Harry." Selena says seriously.

"Selena it's no big deal. I'd do so much more for you." I smile at her.

The night was pretty good. Selena liked the rest of the presents as well. At around 11 both of us were very exhausted and I decided to go home. Selena offered for me to stay and as much as I loved that I hadn't seen my daughter in a month and I missed her. I'm glad Selena enjoyed her birthday.