I looked over at Y/N then at the fan.

"I guess you'll have to see." I shrugged.

"Spoilers!" Y/N laughed giving jazz hands.

"Okay... but I think you guys are." she said slyly. "But thanks guys!"

"Bye!" we said as she walked off and greeted the next fan.

"Hi guys. So my question is sort of a follow up to hers to Y/N and Robbie."

"Okay." I said with a warm smile.

"So do you know about (your ship name with Robbie)?"

"Oh yeah, we are highly aware." Y/N said in a 'don't even get me started tone'.

"So are you guys together?"

The audience screamed louder than they did when we all entered earning chuckles and laughter from the cast. Jack who was next to me nudged me a little and laughed.

"Okay, calm down everyone. Let them answer the question." Greg said raising and lowering his hands trying to calm everyone down.

Many more phones popped up throughout the audience, indicating that they were all recording us. Then they all calmed down and anxiously awaited an answer. We both agreed that we shouldn't tell the fans just yet since we started dating about 6 months ago. We wanted to wait a little longer until we were going to tell everyone. We didn't want there to be drama with it all.

"So I'm sorry to say that we're not dating guys..." Y/N said.

"Yeah, we are just friends. Our relationship is highly professional." I said and the audience all sighed or said 'aww man'.

I then grabbed Y/N's hand under the table and rubbed her hand with my thumb. She looked over at me and gave me a fake sad look.

We were asked more and more questions by the fans. The panel went by quick and soon after we had to go to a few interviews then autographs and photo ops. At the interviews I was with Danika and unfortunately not Y/N. I mean Danika's great and all but I'd want to be with my girlfriend. They asked me a few questions and soon Y/N walked by. She smirked and winked at me. I licked my lips as I saw her pass. She knows that's my weakness.

"Uh Robbie?" Danika said nudging me a little.

"Yeah?" I said snapping out of my gaze and looked at her then the interviewers.

"How does it feel having to fill such big shoes coming into this show?"

"Oh...well I think it's really cool that I get to be apart of this show that's already so well known and loved by so many people. It's bizarre." I said focusing my attention back to the interview.

I kept thinking about her though. I wanted to just touch her and hold her and kiss her and love her with every ounce in me. Throughout interviews I'd see her walking past my table and she'd find some way to tease me. I was getting frustrated since no one could know about us and all I could think about was having my hands all over her body.

Finally the day was almost over and I just have autographs left. I sat next to Y/N at the long table and looked over at her. Luckily no one was allowed to be near the table at the moment.