Best Friends

I walk down the stairs of my house with my bag and keys in hand. Once I have reached the front door I call out to my parents, letting them know I will be leaving, "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm heading off to Emma's house!". I turn the knob and feel the cold gust off wind wash over my face. I hear my mother's voice yell goodbye as I close the door behind me and walk away from the small house. On the way to Emma's, I feel my nerves kick in. Last time we were together we made a plan to be each other's first experience with another girl. The idea of her lips on mine has my stomach in knots and my palms sweaty. It feels as though I had been driving forever when I finally pull into her driveway, I see that it is empty which has me come to the conclusion her parents are not home. My excitement for what will be happening tonight heightens and I can't wait to see her.
My knuckles thud against the wooden door as I shift from one leg to the other, waiting for her to come to the door. I can hear her light footsteps before the door knob twists and her eyes meet mine.
"Rachel! Hi, come in!" She says her voice higher than usual and filled with excitement. I step through the door and she brings me into a hug, I wrap my arms around her back and pull her in.
"Hi, Emma. I brought some movies for us to watch, I wasn't sure what you would like so I just grabbed a couple from my house." I tell her reaching into my bag and handing them to her. She quickly grabs them and turns her body and makes her way towards the living room. I follow her and watch the light sway of her hips.
"These will be perfect, did you eat? Are you hungry at all ?" She questions as she sets the movie down on her coffee table before sitting down on her couch and looking up at me.
"No, I'm not hungry. Thank you though." I quickly say still standing.
I have quickly noticed that she is not wearing a bra and can see her nipples peaking through the thin material of her light pink tank top. I can't help but stare at her in awe.
"Do you like what you see?" Emma says leaning back into the couch and smirking. She crosses her arms which only pushes up her breasts more and I pull my bottom lip in-between my lip and nod.
"Tell me, Rachel. How much have you thought about me since we made our little agreement ?" She questions, her confidence fills the room and my nerves heighten.
"Everyday." I say looking her in the eyes, still standing away from her on the opposite side of the room.
"Well, my parents are out of town as usual. So we have the house to ourselves until tomorrow night." She says and my mind starts whirling with thoughts of what we could do until then.
"Come here." She waves her hand, illustrating her words. I listen and take quick steps and go to sit down next to her on the couch.
"I didn't say to sit down, stand in front of me Rachel." Her voices much more dominating now. I move my body until I'm standing in front of her, looking down into her eyes as she looks up to me. Her hands rest on my hips and she gives them and light squeeze before pulling me in closer so that I'm standing in-between her legs.
"Do you want me to touch you Rachel" She questions still looking up at me with her hands on my hips. I nod franticly.
"Baby, I can't hear you." She snips.
"Yes Emma. Please. " My voice is filled with desperation as I long for her touch. She smiles before she leans her head to my hips, she stretches her hands up to pull my shirt up. She places light kisses on the newly exposed skin. I wish she would just tear my shirt off and give my body more attention, but she keeps her movements slow and gentle. Her lips dance on my skin like feathers and I flutter my eyes closed as I lean my body into her touch. I need more.
I reach down to the hem of my shirt and lift it over my head.
"Eager, are we?" She smirks. I only nod in a response. She begins to stand up and I take a step back to give her room. As soon as she is on her feet, she grabs my hands and pulls me into her. Her hands wrap around the back of my neck, she leans her forehead into mine and one of her hands slide down from my neck and gently trace down my neck. Her finger tips trail against my breasts before sliding down back onto my hip. She then pulls me in close and plants her lips onto mine and I feel my skin flush. It's just as amazing as I thought and I can't help but let out a light whimper into the kiss and she gently bites down onto my lower lip. Her plump lips are wrapped around my bottom lips and I love every second of it. Her tongue grazes my lips before slipping into my mouth. I quickly grab her hand and press it over my breasts.
"Maybe this bra should come off so I can feel these beautiful breasts." She says breaking the kiss. I nod eagerly and reach behind my back. The bra comes undone quickly and it falls to the ground. Emma's eyes are focused my breasts that fall out of the fabric with a small bounce. She brings her lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling lightly. Trailing her way down to my cleavage and kissing all around my breasts but never giving me the touch I really needed from her.
"Touch me, please. Make me feel good." I say in-between my heavy breaths. Her hands go to my breasts and i arch my back into her touch, loving the way her hands feel cupped around me. She releases them from her grip and sits back down on the couch and motions me to come sit with her. I straddle her and feeling brave I grab her hair and guide her face to my breasts. I feel her lips wrap around my nipples and I moan in pleasure. She sucks lightly before taking it in between her teeth.
"Fuck." I groan out, loving the way she is making me feel. As her lips continue their work on my one breasts her hand cups the other. I never thought I could feel so much pleasure from someone just touching my breasts. I can't help but rock my hips back and fourth against her lap. The movement causes my clit to get stimulation from her thigh and I pick up my pace. She releases my breast from her mouth and grips my hips, pushing them down so the pleasure increases.
"Mm, How does it feel to use me to give yourself pleasure? Do you like running yourself against me like this?" Her dirty words make me pool in-between my legs and I can only moan in response. She grips me and pushes me off and I lay on my back on the couch, whimpering at the loss of her touch. She is now straddling me as I lay down beneath her. Her hands go to her tank top and she pulls her over head and her beautiful breasts are exposed to my eyes. She leans back down and kisses me. Her breasts are against mine and the feeling is indescribable.
"Should I make you cum, baby? Do you want me fuck you with my tongue?" She says against my lips.
"Yes, Emma please. Fuck me, please." I beg of her.
"Undress now, I don't want a single article of clothing on your body." She says,getting up. I quickly begin to finish undressing the lower half of my body.
"Get on the ground and sit on your knees." Her voice booms through the room and I scramble to get into the position. Once I'm on my knees I look up to her and she smirks and begins to unbutton her pants. Her fingers slid down her zipper and she sways her hips as the jeans slide down her legs.
"You look so sexy Rachel. So vulnerable, I can't wait to taste you. I bet you taste divine." She says before slipping her hand into her underwear and I watch her touch herself. Her head falls back as she moans. She then takes out her hand and brings her fingers to her lips and sucks on them.
"Mm, I taste so good, would you like to taste baby?" She questions and my body feels with excitement and wonder.
"Yes, I would love to taste your pussy." I say still on my knees. A smile covers her face
"Good." She snakes her underwear down her legs and steps out of them before walking towards me. She puts on foot on her coffee table and her sex is on full view for me. I can feel myself begin to drip down my thighs and I clench them together lightly to dull the ache.
"Come and get a taste for yourself, babygirl" She says. I lean forward and lick up her slit. Her moans filled the room as I repeated action, loving the way she tasted and responded to me. I wrap my lips around her clit and suck.
"Fuck, yes baby. Suck my pussy. Ah " Filthy words leave her lips as I please her with my tongue.
"Stop baby, I'm going to cum." She tells me gently pushing my head away.
"You did so good, I want to reward you. Spread your legs so you can sit on my face." She says. I spread my knees apart and watch as her face disappears in-between my legs. It isn't long before I feel her warm wet tongue again me. I lean my hands back and rest them on the floor to keep myself from giving out as she pleasures me with her tongue. Her tongue flicks against my clit at a fast pace and I begin to grind my hips down, so there is more friction.
"Yes, it feels so good!" I say as she slides her tongue into me.
"Yes, fuck me harder Emma. Im gonna cum." I squeal as the pleasure becomes too much and I climax into pure bliss. She removes her self from legs and and watches me as i try to catch my breath.
"How was that?" She questions, already knowing the answer.
"So good, can we do that again?" I question.
"Oh baby, I have much more planned for us." She says as her hand slides back in-between my legs

***
Alright, first chapter done! Hope everyone enjoyed:) Leave me requests! And I'll write a chapter for you! Also pm me girls! ;)