Eddiexwaylon #outlast (thepickillsme-)

-waylons P.O.V-
I woke up before Eddie my 'Husband' i quickly got up and got dressed. I left the room seeing him sit up. I ran at full speed wanting to escape. I heard eddie yelling. I tuned him out and mept running finally seeing light, i ran out the door. I was panting hard, i looked around seeing nothing but trees. "W-where am i-i..-!?" Right before i could escape eddie had grabbed me. He growled loudly. "Try to escape me again whore!? that's it!! Your getting punished!" My eyes went wide and i tried to pull my wrist away crying. "N-no..! Not again..! Just stop..! Let me go please..!! Im sorry..!" He growled and smacked me across the face causing me to yelp and whimper. I held my face with my free hand. "I-im sorry..!" I yelled just to get dragged by the hair back inside the house. "O-ow..! S-stop it hurts...!!" He ignored me completely and dragged me back in the room throwing me on the floor. "YOU SLUT!! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND RUN FROM ME." He walked out and went into my original room. "MOVE ONE INCH AND ILL DO WORSE, THEN WHAT IM GOING TO DO." I hiccuped crying. He came back with a small box. I shuddered knowing whats in the box. "E-Eddie.. p-please im sorry.. please forgive me..." He just growled. "Too late whore wife." I just sat there crying waiting for him to hurt me like he always does.
-Eddie's P.O.V-
I growled pulling out rope,a paddle,Cock ring,and a vibrator. "Lay down whore~" i smirked wide, seeing him shake in fear. I watched him lay back crying. "Arms above your head~ " i cooed feeling my member twitch a bit. He obeyed me and put his arms above his head, i tied the rope around his wrist and tying them to the head board.He sniffled and looked away. "Awww~ Darling~ look at me~" I made him look at me and purred, running my hand down his chest. "Aww~ looks like your trembling~ i love the fear in your eyes" i purred as he cried begging me to let him go. I grabbed a vibrator and stripped his clothes. I instantly slammed the vibrator inside him. He let out a screech of pain. "Shut up whore.. you know you like it" he trembled crying.
No.ones.p.o.v
Eddie just watched waylon with a grin on his face. "E-eddie..~" waylon moaned out completely lust driven. "Yes darling~ what do you want your lover to do~?" Eddie smirked and looked at waylon. "F-fuck me eddie..~ please...?~" he begged. Eddie instantly pulled his member out, taking out the vibrator and slamming inside of waylon. "Ahh!!~" waylon moaned out. "Such a whore~" the taller male chuckled
-time skip cuz i can+waylons P.O.V -
I woke up in pain Eddie'sarms wrappdd around me... and a collar around my neck. "How the hell did i get stuck in this situation..?" I laid there in pain. This is gonna be one hell of a relationship.