......And More Trouble Unfolds (Day 1)

*Last time*

Just as drama was about to start, it became bigger when 7 more people came in.

"Fuck y'all doing?" One female yelled...
A girl yelled as she came in with the 6 people. She was a female of course. She had a baby face, dark brown eyes, lightskin, short and had a blue bandana on her head.

"Hey, boo!" Kim walked up to her.

"Hey....girl I don't know but looks fly as hell." She said to Kim.

Kim laughed. "My name is Kim." She said shaking her hand.

"My name is Lisa but you can call me Left Eye ." Lisa said with a smile.

To be honest, i think this girl kim is cute okay? And she's realllll thick. Fuck what anybody sayas, im here for her. Lisa's thoughts.

"Ooh, Lisa. That's a chill name." Kim said with a fake smile as Lisa kept staring at Biggie, who was with Nia.

This bitch keeps staring at my mans, yeah MY MANS, as I try to talk to her. Girl, why won't you go and fix your hair because it's not cute.-Kim's thoughts.

Another was a female of course. She had slanted dark brown eyes, darkskin, short, had a Chinese tattoo on her right arm and another rose tattoo on her ankle. She was just sitting down with sunglasses on her eyes, unbothered and staring at everyone who greeted each other as she took a sip of her water.

Guess nobody wanna be with me. But I don't give a fuckkk, because I'm here to have a good ass time, but I ain't here for no love. If i do though and we win the $1 Million Dollar Prize, then I'm dumping the nigga. I'm here for dick and leave for with money.-Foxy's thoughts

One boy came up to Foxy. He had a small pimple below his cheek and looked kinda cute.

"So what's up with you?" He said to Foxy.

"Whatcha mean?" Foxy said tryna hide her grin.

Okay, this nigga looks kinda cute, he looks.....lord. *laughs* I can't. -Foxy's thoughts.

"Why you tryna hide that smile?" He said to Foxy as she blushed when she took of her glasses.

"My name is Inga but you can call me Foxy." She said standing up smiling.

"Nasir. But you can call me Nas." He said with a smile.

To be honest................i.....when I first meet her, I thought she was gonna be......ugly.-Nas thoughts.

"Let me help you with the luggage." He said as he picked up the luggage and carried it upstairs as Foxy followed.

The other 5 that just came into the house were speaking to each other. There were all boys.

One boy was lightskin, had green eyes, his hair was was a little short but curly and was tall. The other was darkskin, had nice eyebrows, his hair was cool, and was also tall. They looked like brothers but with different shades.

The other 3 were darkskin and fine. (A/N: Y'ALL I CAN'T KEEP ON GIVING A DESCRIPTION I'M SORRY LMAO)

"How y'all doing?" The lightskin one greeted. All of the guys were dapping each other and introducing to theirselves.

"I'm Devante." He greeted.

"I'm Elgin but you can call me Ginuwine."

"I'm Omar."

"I'm Dalvin and This is my brother, Devante." He introduced.

Meanwhile, Kim and Lisa where admiring the boys that just came.

"Ooh, girl you see that fine honey right there?" Lisa said to Kim as they sipped on Mysxcato. She was pointing at Devante.

He cute.....kinda. but I know he ain't my type, I got all for Biggie and he ain't just gonna talk to there and talk to that bitch Nia...-Kim thoughts.

"He ain't all that fine but he's cute." Kim said walking away.

I don't know why she's all mad and shit, we've been here for....only an hour and drama, I can smell drama in the air...and that bitch Nia, she acting all mad lovey dovey over that nigga. I dont give a fuck.-Lisa thoughts.

Aaliyah was upstairs in the hallway with a drink in her hand, talking to Eazy.

"So, what's your real name? It can't just be...Eazy." Aaliyah laughed.

"It's Eric, Aaliyah." He laughed.

"Well, it's such a great pleasure to meet you, Eric." Aaliyah said.

He started laughing out of nowwhere. "Boy, what's funny?" Aaliyah said smiling.

"You said what a good pleasure." He said laughing.

"E, what should I say to you? Hmm? What's good with you, Cuz or something like that?" Aaliyah said smiling.

Kim came upstairs and stood next to Aaliyah. "Sup, boo?" Kim said to her.

"Hey, Kim. How's you and that overweight....dude?" Aaliyah said pointing at Biggie. Aaliyah sees him and Nia playing pool with each other and laughing.

"Fuck that bitch. Ugly ass whore. She ain't shit." Kim said holding a bottle of Hennessy.

"Kim....I know you ain't gonna spill that drink on her." Aaliyah said to Kim.

Kim was tapping the bottle of her Hennessey rapidly as Eazy fake coughed loudly.

"Oh, Kim this is Eazy. Eazy, this is kim." Aaliyah introduced.

"Sup, Kim?" He said to her.

"Sup....dude." She said with blank space as she shook hands with him.

As Kim was about to speak, 5 more people came in the house....

This ended really badly omg, but you know the routine, comment to see who were the Last 5.