"But we're going touring later after everyone gets settled in."

She kissed my forehead. "Then lemme sleep until it's time to go."

"You have to get ready. So you're saying you're just going to go in that?" I asked looking her up and down.

She smacked her lips. "You know what I mean."

I sighed. "Fine Keh."

I walked off but immediately was pulled back. I tried not to smile as she kissed my neck. I was trying to be mad at her.

"Boo come on smile." She whispered in my ear.

"No. I'm trying to be mad at you."

"And why?" Her hands ran down my sides.

I folded my arms over my chest. "Because you're acting like you don't want to be here. I thought you wasn't mad."

"Kae I'm not mad, I just said I was tired. I'm glad to be here with you and you know I am." She sighed.

"Then act like it please. You're not the only one tired."

Kehlani let go of me and leaned up against the couch as I ranted on about this vacation.

"I was hoping we could get a little time to have sex but nooo you want to be tired. I thought you were throwing hints on the plane."

Keh laughed. "Boo calm down aight? I'm letting this slide for the time being. You're exactly right and I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mhm."

Kehlani cupped my face and gently placed her lips on mine. I wrapped my arm around her neck and deepend the kiss. Kehlani picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Since I was throwing hints..." Keh whispered laying me on the couch.

-

"Oou babe take a picture." Jurnee said pulling me along with her.

Dylan took forever taking it.

"What the fuck are you doing Dyl?" Kehlani snatched the phone and started taking pictures. "Here you go."

I laughed with Jurnee. "Are you slow?"

"Yes he is. He can't take a picture right but can take a splendid selfie." Kehlani grabbed my waist.

Jurnee shook her head. "Aw really babe?"

"Man whatever. Fuck you Keh." Dylan flipped her off.

We was just walking around enjoying the night view. It was amazing out here and spending it with my girlfriend and friend was the best part.

"Y'all ready to eat? A nigga starving."

"Yeah I seen a spot down there. Let's roll." Kehlani intertwined our hands as we walked to her car.

The whole car ride we was singing and joking around. I pulled up into the parking lot and we got out.

"Hi welcome to..." The girl looked up at me and smiled. "Welcome to Marcos Pizza. How many?"

"4."

"Right this way." We followed her to a booth and we each sat down. "I'm Lauren. What drink would you all start of with?"

The Lauren girl was burning a hole through my face and Kehlani knew it.

"Um right here." She smiled. "I would like girlfriend."

The girl looked at her funny. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah she has one now please just take our orders and play yo role as a waiter." Kehlani said as she stared at her intensely.

I nudged her. "Stop."

Lauren cleared her throat and nodded. "I'm sorry."

Jurnee and Dylan was snickering to each other. I could tell the girl was embarrassed.

"Can I just get a water?" I asked.

She nodded and then took everybody else's order. Once she left Jurnee and Dylan busted out laughing.

"Damn Keh you fucked up." Dylan shook his head.

Kehlani shrugged. "Aye she was staring my girl down and shit."

"Kehlani you didn't have to be so mean. You could've just said she has a girlfriend and kept it simple." I added shaking my head.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Kept it simple? Kae you know damn well you would've did the same."

"No I wouldn't."

"Yeah aight." She rolled her eyes.

"Umm okay." Jurnee mumbled looking away from us.

I wasn't mad or anything but Kehlani thought otherwise. Kehlani is protective over me I noticed and I like it but that was a little too harsh. If it was the otherway around I would have said it nicely.

We ate in silence and talked here and there. Kehlani didn't say a word to me because she was upset. Good way to start off this trip huh?

Boring I know. Go ahead and tell me how mad you guys are for not updating in two months, I apologize.

Excuse any errors.

First Position | Kehlani जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें