"Well," Nami said as she moved to stand on Luffy's other side, "now that we're all here, why don't we get started?"

Law nodded before looking at the other Don, deciding to get straight to the point. "Have you made your decision?"

Luffy nodded, smile still playing on his lips.

"And?" Law asked, a little nervous—not that he'd ever admit it.

"Sounds like fun!" Luffy exclaimed, shrugging before flashing a wider smile. "Of course I'm in!"

Law let out a slight breath of relief. "That's good." Clearing his throat, he said, "I guess I'll tell you what I've come up with so far and we can go from there."

"Sounds like a good starting point." Nami said, resting her hand on the back of Luffy's chair. The two Underbosses nodded.

"Okay." Law said, gathering his thoughts. "Like I was saying the other day, Don Doflamingo's underground alias is Joker." Law paused. "And Joker's most important business partner now is Don Kaido." He leaned back in his chair. "The same Kaido who is currently attacking both of our territories."

Luffy nodded in confirmation. "Yup! But how does that help us take him down?"

"I was getting to that, Straw Hat-ya." Law said with a slight smirk before continuing. "In order to take him down, we have to weaken his forces."

The three Straw Hats all nodded in understanding.

Law, seeing that they were following, continued on. "Kaido is currently buying a large amount of fruit from Joker right now." He breathed out, holding in a shudder that thinking about the feathery bastard usually brought.

"Yes, the Zoan-type, man-made Devil Fruit...SMILE." Lammy stated for Law, hand squeezing the chair's edge some.

"I still can't believe it." Nami said with a slow head-shake. "I mean, if such a thing exists, the number of Devil Fruit eaters will keep multiplying!"

"That's right." Law said, completely missing the freaked out face Nami made. "Since it's man-made, however, it seems there are some risks involved." He let out a sigh. "But, like I said before, a large amount of Kaido's Family is made up of these Devil Fruit users."

"Oooo." Luffy said with stars in his eyes, already looking excited. A prospect of a good fight with a powerful foe always made Luffy excited.

"What we need to do is cut off their supply of Devil Fruits so they won't multiply anymore." Law said. "Once we do that, his forces, like I said earlier, will weaken and he'll be easier to take out."

"Which is where this scientist, Caesar Clown, comes in, right?" Zoro asked, looking over at Law.

"Correct." Law replied with a nod. "He's the one making the substance for the man-made Devil Fruit." He paused, rubbing his eyes. "And that substance is known as SAD."

"Is it that hard to make the SAD thing?" Luffy asked, giving Law a curious look.

"Have any of you ever heard of Vegapunk?" Law asked instead, looking at everyone in the room.

"Isn't he some high-ranking scientist who works with the FBI or something?" Nami asked, looking around at everyone.

"Yes." Law answered. "He also was once Caesar's mentor, before Caesar was fired and put under arrest for running...questionable experiments on FBI cadets." Shaking his head, Law went on. "Anyway, before Caesar ran, he stole a lot of Vegapunk's research materials and started putting the findings to much different uses than they were intended for."