Chapter 6

A Few Days Later...

DING DONG

Heading over to the front door, Nami—wearing a white halter minidress with a blue bust and white heeled sandals—unlocked it before welcoming in the Don, along with his Underboss, with a smile. "Good afternoon, Don Trafalgar, Lammy."

"Good afternoon, Nami-ya." Law greeted in return. He's wearing a sapphire blue dress shirt with the top few buttons left undone—revealing another tattoo, this one a black elaborate tribal-style heart tattoo covering his chest with a smiley face under the top-curls of the heart—and sleeves rolled up to his forearms, light denim jeans randomly dotted with black leopard spots, and black boots with a slight heel; on his head was his usual hat and his nodachi was resting against his shoulder.

"Hi, Nami!" Lammy said cheerfully with a smile. She's in a sky blue cap-sleeved top—revealing twin tattoos on either of her deltoids, a silver circle with T protrusions in six directions and a smiley face in the center—a white large-pleat miniskirt, black high-heeled, knee-high boots, and her hair was pulled back in low pigtails with her bangs clipped back; her guns were sheathed in either thigh holster, like usual, and her twin wakizashi were still sheathed where they always were, under her top on the back.

"If you'll follow me, my Don is waiting." Nami said, closing the door before leading the two siblings to the main office; as she passed by the kitchen, she yelled out, "Sanji! We'll be in the office if you need anything!"

"Of course, Nami-swan!" Sanji called back, and you could literally hear the hearts in his voice.

She continued on down the hallway, the soft tapping of her and Lammy's heels the only sound, as the duo behind her looked around the spacious Mansion they'd found themselves in. They'd heard rumors of how well-built the Straw Hat home base was, everyone had, and it seemed the rumors were true. The place was beautiful.

"Is Black Leg-ya the only other person here?" Law finally asked, curious.

Pausing at the weird reference to Sanji, Nami shook her head. "Franky's upstairs in his room and Chopper is in the medical wing."

Law raised an eyebrow, a little surprised, and interested. "You guys have a medical wing here?"

Nami rolled her eyes but nodded. "Yeah. You wouldn't believe how much we use that area of the house." She chuckled softly.

The siblings traded looks but said nothing else.

After a few more moments, Nami finally reached the office's double-doors and pushed them open before stepping inside the paneled room. "Luffy, Don Trafalgar has arrived."

Sitting behind the desk, located right across from the doors and in front of the fireplace, was Luffy; he's wearing a dark red dress shirt with the top few buttons left undone and sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black denim shorts with thick, white fluffy cuffs, a dark yellow sash tied around his hips, his usual sandals, and, of course, his straw hat.

Standing at Luffy's right, slightly behind him, would be Zoro; he's dressed in a dark teal dress shirt with the top button left undone and sleeves pushed up to his forearms, a green haramaki worn over his shirt, black jeans tucked into black combat boots, and bundled over his right hip were, per usual, his three katanas.

"Hello!" Luffy beamed as he waved to the other Don, bouncing up and down in his chair with unrestrained energy.

"Straw Hat-ya." Law greeted with an amused smirk, moving forward to sit down in one of the two chairs situated in front of the desk as Lammy came to a stop behind the chair.