Chapter 22

Nicki

I kept calling Zaine ass back to back but he rejected my calls. If I found out that he was fucking another bitch, im deading him and her. I was fucking with CJ, but he been out doing bussiness and shit. Instead of sitting in the house all day, I decided to go check out Malaysia's boutique. I've talked to all of my sisters except for Malaysia, which was weird as fuck. I grabed my iPhone 6s off the charger to call India, to see if she heard from her or something. I know my ass been MIA on them for a lil minute but I was going through some shit, But that's another story for a different day. The phone ringed about what seemed like three minutes before India answerd.

"Hey sisss, what's up?" I asked looking through my closet to find some clothes to put on

She sounded like she had been crying, and If some shit was popping off, I was definitely bout to find the fuck out.

"a lot of shit Nicki, But I gotta tell you something, so you might wanna sit down"

I knew some shit, was starting off. My heart stared to beat fast as fuck and my palms begin to sweat. I didn't know what she had to tell me But i know it couldn't be good.

"What's wrong India? What the fuck is going on?" I asked in a shakey voice.

She paused before speaking. It was like it was hard for her to tell me what she had to say. I had a feeling that it had to deal with something concering one of my sisters.

"Somebody snatched Malaysia, and we don't know where she is or who did it" she said above a whisper.

It was like I couldn't breathe. Somebody took my damn sister. I prayed to god that she was still alive, cause if she wasn't, i knew our parents would cut the fuck up. Our parents were supposed to be back anyday now, and shit was starting to get outta hand.
All i knew was that, I was gonna do whatever I had to do to get my sister back. I was the oldest and didn't do my job to protect her as I should of. I hung up with India and dialed Alana's number. I wanted to know if she knew about Malaysia being kidnapped. This was a time where we needed each other. She didn't answer but she shot me a text.

Alana: I was busy but come see me, so we can talk cause I don't know if you know, but shit just been happening left and right. Heres the address: 110 Sage Drive

I read over the message but just kept staring at the address part. That address looked familiar as fuck.

I put my phone back on the charger, and begin to take out what I was gonna wear for the day. I took out some stone wash jeans, with an blush crop top. Something simple but cute. I went in my bathroom butt ass naked and turned the shower on. I got in and let the hot water hit my skin. I stayed in the shower for about Fifteen minutes. I got out and rubbed my body with coco butter. After lotioning every part of my body I put on my red thongs and my bra to match. I put my clothes on and put on a minimal amount of makeup. It set off my blue eyes. I put on my MK sandels, and gabed my MK bag. I was looking so damn fine. My ass was swallowing my jeans and my titties were spilling out my shirt. I took my keys off the counter and got in my candy red maybac. I plugged my phone up with the aux and K Michelle Not a little bit blared through my speakers.

How'd I believe that this time would be different?
How'd I believe that you changed?
I wanted too much so I said I could take it
But I couldn't handle the strain
Tryna be who you want me to be, yeah
Tryna make it okay
Tryna look at myself in the mirror
I couldn't go on that way
It's gonna take a miracle this time
To make me change my mind
I'm alone and doing fine
So I leave it all behind
If you think I want you, not a little bit
If you think I need you, not a little bit
I finally moved on I'm over it
If you think I need you, not
Think I need you, not
If you think I want you, not a little bit
If you think I need you, not a little bit

I bobbed my head to the beat and just listened to the words. K Michelle was my girl. I loved all her music, she spoke that real shit. As my song was going off I pulled up to the address that Alana sent me. All kinda memories came flooding back to my mind. This can't be, I said to myself. This big ass house looked exactly like Zaine's. I didn't know what the fuck to think. I cut my car off and got out. I texted her and told her that I was here. I had walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell. Seconds later someone opened the door and I was suprised outta my damn mind, It was Zaine. He looked like he seen a damn ghost. The way my heart was beating outta my chest, I thought he woulda heard it.

"What the fuck you doing here Nicki" he asked mugging the fuck outta me.

He looked annoyed at my presence.
I had to keep swallowing, so my mouth wouldn't dry out. I just took in his appearance. My pussy jumped just looking at the sight of him. He was still sexy as fuck as I remembered. He had nothing but basketball shorts and socks on, leaving his muscler tatted chest exposed. His hazel eyes piercing into my soul. He really wasn't happy to see me.

"I was wondering the same thing Zaine, my sister invited me over" I said with hella attitude.

If Alana showed up behind him, I was going to go the fuck off. I was feeling betrayed. Even though we wasn't together, we was together.

His face scrunched up, like I had said something foreign. He rubbed his face like he was in deep thought.

"Sister? I know you lying, ain't nobody asked ya ass to come here" he said trying to close the door in my face.

I became mad all of a sudden.

"What the fuck you mean im 'lying'. Alana asked me to come here!" I yelled.

His face hald a shocked expression. Was this nigga fucking around on me with my sister? We were about to find out.

Out of no where Alana comes down the stairs. She looked like she was glowing and her stomach seemed to poke out more. I got mad as fuck and went off.

"You been fucking around on me with my damn sister Zaine!. Thats the muthafuckin reason why ya ass ain't been answering the damn phone cause you was all in my hoe sisters pussy."

I was furious as fuck. Never in a million years, would I think I would catch my sister fucking around with my nigga. Just staring at the both of them made me mad even more. Alana just stood there looking confused. She can play dumb if she wanted to, But i was gonna knock some sense into her ass.

"What the hell you talking about Nicki? You tripping bruh" she had the nerve to say.

By her saying that made me go off. I charged at her and grabbed her by her hair. I was tryna pull her scalp completely off. Her reaction was slow, but she started punching my ass. We could both fight, so we wasn't letting up. By her shielding her stomach gave the answer that I already knew. I stopped fighting and quickly gathered my things. She looked at Zaine than back at me. Her blue eyes were now dark and cold. Her being pregnant by him made my damn heart hurt. It was supposed to me pregnant by him, and not her hoe ass. I was supposed to start a family with him and my bitch ass sister took that from me and for that het ass will pay. Before I left, I wanted to leave them with a couple choice of words.

"That's why im Pregant to, and yes his ass was knee deep in my pussy to, so when you kissing him, your actually tasting my pussy" I said with a smirk

Their faces hit the damn ground, especially Zaine's. I wanted her to hurt, like I was hurting. I wasn't pregant but he didn't have to know that. I ran back to my car and I can hear them fussing in a distance. That was my goal. Fuck Alana and Fuck Zaine. As im concerned she was no longer my sister and I only had two sisters to worry about. I wiped my tears and quickly bounced back. I was a bad bitch and her time was limited. Now wasn't the time to dwell on my feelings. I had to find out who the fuck took Malaysia and how in the hell we could get her back.