DO I TELL HIM?[20]

TWENTY

Kristy's POV

I looked at her. Her bangs were black, peeping out of her from her coal black hoodie. She wore black pants and her eyes were coated with black kohl -though I couldn't see her face clearly, partly because my eyes were watery and partly because the hood covered most of the girl's face.

The emo girl's face.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her voice sounding strangely familiar.

"Go away," I said and went back to my sobbing.

"Do you have friends?" she asked.

"Go away," I repeated.

"If you are like me...."

"Oh my God! Leave me alone will you?" I screamed.

"If friends cannot solve your problems, why not try with strangers. After all, strangers make friends," she said gently, strange for an emo. I looked up at her.

"I am Anne by the way," She added.

"I don't have money," I blurted out. That was a pretty big thing to say to a stranger, but I was so desperate. I needed money. For lots of things other than school fee.

"You have friends, you could ask them." She said, matter-of-factly.

"How do you know I have friends?" I asked.

"Your attire speaks a lot," She replied.

"I cant ask my friends."

"Why?"

"I just can't," I said.

"Why? Ashamed?"

"Go away," I repeated for the third time.

"Have you tried everything?" she asked.

"Yes I have," I said, standing up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. I don't have any source to get money from. There is no other way," I said.

"There is," she said calmly, a sly smile breaking on her lips.

"What?" I asked confused.

"This," she said handing be a packet out of her backpack. I smelled it.

"Deal with this," she said and pointed at the packet. She scrawled something on the paper and handed it to me. Her number.

Is smelled the packet once more. My eyes widened with shock. I couldn't believ I trusted her.

"Opium?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, it'll change everything," she said and ran away.

That is why they say you should not trust strangers.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown POV

She didn't recognize me! Of course, with my new emo style anyone's gonna have a hard time recognizing me. And I got her into my trap. Quite easily. The sweet nice girl's gonna turn bad! Maybe. And with my new name Anne, I should inform everyone in the drug dealing group to use that name in front of Kristy. If she accepts my offer.

Its worth the risk.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kristy's POV

Dan and I picked up Trent and we went home. I thanked Dan and we entered our own house.

"Do you like Dan, Kristy?" Trent Asked.

"Yah, he helps us a lot. Do you?"

"Yeah, he's really nice. And he really knows some cool moves in WWE," He replied.

"You fight?" I asked Trent, scanning him for any bruises.

"God bi sis! Video Games!" Trent Replied. "Seriously, you need to improve your gaming knowledge."

"You play in his house because I told you not to play here?"

"Games are a part of my life now,"

Great level of mayurity......

NOT.

"Wait, did you tell him about the bills and stuff?"

"Umm....no," Trent replied.

"Thank God. Keep your mouth shut on this topic, okay?"

"Okay."

I went into my room. I opened my cupboard and the first thing I saw....the packet. Do I have to do this? Do I have no other way?

Today, I would make a decision which would change my life or do nothing at all.

I took the scrap of paper and stared at it for one whole minute. I dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"I'll do it."

"Good."

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF THOSE WHO READ MY STORY. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK. THIS IS EARNEST. I GET SO HAPPY WHEN I GET A NEW COMMENT. I AM ON CLOUD NINE!!!!!!