"You're not messing up my life you're the best thing that's ever happened"

"What if Mrs.Greenberg was right though? You're just saying that because you haven't had much experience" more tears begin to slip from my eyes but Jackson wipes them away with his thumb.

"She was wrong, I don't need experience to know that you're the one for me. Just you and only you."

"But-" he puts his finger to my lips and cuts me off.

"No buts, you're the only one for me" He says and a slight smile creeps upon my face.

"There's that pretty smile" he says causing me to smile bigger.

"Blah, blah, blah can you guys just kiss already" I hear Max's voice. But I don't see Max my door swings open and Max walks into my room.

"Yeah that's right, I was ease dropping. Getting that juicy gossip, the-" I cut Max off.

"Please stop"

"Okay I will, anyway dinner is ready so I need you two lovebirds to get done with this conversation and go down stairs." Max says as he backs out of my door with his hand on the knob closing it as he back away.

"Okay that food smells good, so no more kissing other guys while you're dating me, stop being so hard on your self and I love you" Jackson says as he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Love you too" I say as we pull away from the kiss.

~~~~~~~~

I pull my pajama shorts on and then I throw on a sports bra and I walk out of the bathroom to come face to face with Jordan. His eyes go wide and he looks me up and down. Making me feel uncomfortable.

"Sooooo" I say breaking the silence making his head snap up and he looks me straight in the eyes but I look away.

"Yeah soooooo"

"You know this is awkward and Vicky told me you liked me" I say.

"Oh you know about that?" Jordan asks as he rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"Yeah I do, and it's okay a lot of people want R money. But I think you need to get over me, its for the best" I say as I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at my eyes again.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" Jackson barges out of his room and walks over to me.

"Max and I are the only two people in this house that can use that money thing" Jackson tells me.

"Yeah" I hear Max's voice yell from the other room and I laugh.

"Also, it's passed your bed time. So let's go" Jackson says as he pulls me away from Jordan.

"But I don't have a bedtime" I sigh as Jackson opens my bedroom door.

"Now you do, goodnight. Also I'm so loving what you're wearing right now" He says as he closes my bedroom door. Leaving me in my room blushing from what he just said.

I pick up my phone and I decided to text Vicky.

R: Jackson and I are good.

V: 😒

R: why that emoji? this is a good thing

V: I wanted more drama 😠

R: oh well what if we get Lola to start flirting with Bobby.

V: uh no, I want to see drama not be in drama. Duh

R: oh well good night 😘

V: goodnight 😘

~~~~~~~

I walk into the backyard and I sit down on the bench it is now like two in the afternoon and I'm bored out if my mind, Vicky was supposed to come over but she had to go to this special dinner with her family. I stare at the ground and I hear the bench creak.

I look up yo see Jordan and I give him a slight smile. I see he's wearing another long sleeve shirt when its hot as fudge right now. He also has a little bit of sweat on his forehead so I know he's hot.

"Why do you wear long sleeve shirts?" I ask him.

"Wow, no hey Jordan"

"Just answer the question" I command.

Then he sighs, "I get cold easily" He lies.

"But you're sweating"

"That's because I'm hot"

"Then why won't you switch into a short sleeve shirt?" I ask him because I feel like I'm getting closer to the actual answer.

"You know I'm getting hungry, I'm gonna go and grab me a snack" He says as he stands up, but I put my hand on his wrist causing him to flinch and look down at me.

"Sit" I tell him and he sits

"now spill" I command and he let out a big sigh.

"Promise not to tell?" He ask I nod my head and then......

😊☺😊☺😊☺☺😊☺😊☺☺😊

What a chapter.

~ Question Time ~

1) who thinks they know Jordan's secret.

2) Who else is happy that Jamona made up?

3) who agrees with Vicky and thinks that Ramona and Jacksons argument could've lasted longer.

4) who is loving this cliffhanger

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T